You can laugh if you want to.......

MarciMarie

.........I know I'm silly. Twice a year, February & August, I do a total laundry room clean and reorganize. Well, after it's cleaning last month, I decided to whip up this little pretty for the dryer top. No pattern, just a made up stashbuster thing. When it was done, dh says, very cautiously "does it do something, or is it just to look at?" I say, "Well of course it does something, it makes me happy!" It also catches oxi crumbs.

Thanks for looking,

Marci

clickable pics

th_yellow2.jpg

th_yellow.jpg

I have cotton "sweat mats" for my milk jug in the fridge door. I got tired of always wiping the door out from that scale the milk jug always leaves. DH thought I was crazy, but I absolutely love it. I haven't had to wipe it out since. I am thinking of making one for each of my refrigerator shelves. Maybe out of thread?

That is an awesome idea...I might do something like that for our dryer, but a square or rectangle to cover the top (it gets so dusty and yucky you know?)

Great job!

I have cotton "sweat mats" for my milk jug in the fridge door. I got tired of always wiping the door out from that scale the milk jug always leaves. DH thought I was crazy, but I absolutely love it. I haven't had to wipe it out since.

I am thinking of making one for each of my refrigerator shelves. Maybe out of thread?Wow, that's a great idea. I may have to do that to. I really need to clean out the fridge today. I've been putting it off, and now's the time to do it cause it's about empty!!!

Archived