Finished Sherbert Tank for a kid!

deneen

I finished this around a half hour ago. It's from Jessi's pattern "Sherbert Tank". I used Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Mint (which is blue), (about 1 1/8 of a ball-about 3 1/2 ounces) and a G (4.0 mm) hook for the body and straps. I used an F hook for the sl st around the straps. This is about a size 6-7. (I'm laughing now cause I used the pattern from 5/04 and I see there were corrections made on 5/15-oh well, I tweeked it myself).

Anyway, this is my Elena modeling it. She hadn't brushed her hair yet, etc. She announced she wasn't up to modeling this AM, but was a trooper for me anyway.

[/url]

th_DSC00626.jpg

The tank is gorgeous, and your daughter is beautiful! I agree, a great color choice for her. And hey, us curly-headed girls do not have to comb our hair if we don't want to. The Medusa look is very chic. that's what I keep telling myself.... (Since curly hair generally does what it wants to anyway. :P )

Patty

Beautiful work....kid & tank!! Elena looks so grown up!

Unfortunately, Amanda, the time passes so quickly and she is grown up. She lost all her toddler chubbiness and is tall and thin now. She looks so mature, it's breaking my heart~~

That turned out sooo cute.:clap I still want to make one for my daughter that is getting married this summer. Thought it would be neat as part of her going away outfit!

Archived