Purse Organizer

zeropixie

Thanks. I've saved that pattern, but didn't want to do it felted either. Like somebody said above, would be cute in cotton. when ever I can get back to making a WIM purse, maybe I'll make one of these to match.

• 3 months later...

That's a great idea! I spent some money buying one of those bulter bags last year (they have a built in organizer like that) Love the functionality of it. Great to know I could make any purse into an organized bag. Thanks for sharing pattern link. Your's turned out great.

• 7 months later...

I wish I'd thought of this. It's a great idea. My sister bought me one of those organizers from TV. It's nice but I like this better. I could customise the width and height for what I need.

Love it! Thanks for sharing the pattern link. I usually buy Vera Bradley purses because they have so many pockets along the sides! Now I can buy knock-offs and use the organizer!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, now I see this post but too late for me as I spent hundreds of dollars buying the fabric ones to give to all the girls in the family last christmas. why didn't I think to crochet them. thanks for the pattern link. yours turned out awesome. they are good in a vehicle too in the consul to organize things. make it the size you like.

Archived