Purse Organizer

zeropixie

Several months back I bought a new purse thinking it would be more effcient but have come to HATE the piece of junk :angry mainly because it isn't as structured and rigid as I like so every thing slides around and gets all jumbled.

I found this pattern http://littleprojectscrafts.com/freepatterns.htm for a felted purse organizer, it's exactly what I need. I made one yestarday with some leftover worsted weight so mine isn't felted nor is it as big but it holds all the little bits that kept getting lost.

Here it is open.

th_crochet073.jpg

Here it is folded.

th_crochet074.jpg

This is so weird! I just spent yesterday working that same pattern, in ivory ww yarn, for my daughter's purse. No wool, so not felting. Had to adjust a bit for size and gauge, but it came out nicely. I am doing the sewing up today and off she goes, with a lovely organized purse.

I can't wait to make it in wool and felt it.

I saw that pattern the other day and was so disappointed that it had to be felted. I'm not creative enough to be able to make adjustments to patterns, so I guess I'll have to wait until someone posts a pattern for a non-felted purse organizer.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

You know, that is a terrific idea, because we ALL find a purse we LOVE right? BUT, it NEVER has enough pockets, I am a compartment NUT...lol... I love it, you did a great job!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived