Ravelry members?

Just curious how many c'ville members are on Ravelry?

My ID there is woolieworm -- feel free to add me to your friends list!

I'm just now adding in projects and pictures to my profile. So much there to look at, that I'm still a bit overwhelmed! :)

Hugs! Juli

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious how many c'ville members are on Ravelry?

My ID there is woolieworm -- feel free to add me to your friends list!

I'm just now adding in projects and pictures to my profile. So much there to look at, that I'm still a bit overwhelmed! :)

Hugs! Juli

My name on Ravelry is also goodie2shoes

couple of post you might find interesting with names etc.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50984&highlight=Ravelry

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65130&highlight=Ravelry&page=2

I'm sure there are more use advanced search here and the Ravelry name in threads or post.

happy Ravelerying!!!

Oh found another one

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63247&highlight=Ravelry

Crochetville has a group on Ravelry..

:ladybug:ladybug:ladybug:knit:crocheting:knit:crocheting I am Shuttlebuggy on Ravelry too...I am real new there so it's nice to know all you folks can be found there too!!!:crocheting:knit:crocheting:knit:ladybug:ladybug:ladybug

I'm a member over there, too, but don't have time to add in projects and photos and such. My name is the same: AmyS.

By the way, there's also a Crochetville group over there if people want to join it. Not much activity there since all the real activity takes place over here, but it's there and available if you need another group to be a part of! :lol

HI,

I'm missmaxx there too. They have a great shop finder. Go to yarn... and enter an address... you get all kinds of yarn shops - from large chain stores to LYS'. I did my home address and found a shop within 6 miles I'd never heard of. I went there (don't tell anyone- it was a knitting shop! - wear a disguise! :wink )

and bought LOCALLY made yarn. :D It's beautiful!

I know I'll go back often.

I went on vacation- before I hit the road entered the address of where I was staying and had tons of yarn shopping fun.

If you get to ravelry look me up.

I was a member there but I just didn't see anything worth staying for so I had my name removed. I really don't see what people see there.

But then again... if God had made us all the same; life would get boring very quickly.

I do have one question about this though. There was a Major Rule Posting here last year saying that we were not allowed to mention any other "group" site including Yahoo groups. Why is it that Ravelry, which will likely become a major competitor of the Ville getting a hall pass on this one? I've never been able to figure that one out.

Archived