Neener, neener, neener!

Ok, so I'm not sure where to post this.

I've been a fan of Lady Linoleum's for sometime. Hers is one of my very fave crochet blogs and I am a diligent reader. Anyway, you can imagine my surprise and joy when the lady herself left a comment on MY blog! :c9

Well, we got to emailing and decided to make a little swap. So, it's not a "Crochetville Swap" since it's just us, and it's not really an RAOK since it's not really random, so I've decided just to make it a "Show-and-tell" of the "look what I got and you didn't" variety as opposed to the "look what I made" kind. :devil

Here it is!

17301626_da57f5e7e8_m.jpg

Isn't it marvelous! I've been laughing since I opened it. I just love my little chicken! It's jointed and everything!

Thank you, Lady Linoleum! :manyheart

Toooo funny! I love the fried eggs bra! :rofl That is just too cute! And what a conversation starter when people come into your kitchen!!!! Or put it on a decorative platter and have it as the centerpiece on your counter or breakfast table. :rofl

Okay, I got my bar-b-que sauce and beacon ready.:devil

That is just soooooooooo funny.:sofunny I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it.:think I thought I was seeing things.

Lucky you.:clover

Archived