entrelac pillow top

Mollyanna

Oh, that looks beautiful. :c9

Entrelac is on my to do list. I've tried it a couple of times. I think I got it, but I'd sure like to try again. I love the way it looks. :manyheart

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks wonderful. I love the way the self-striping yarn is working in the pattern. It is so cool how it is just working itself out like that!

Great entrelac pillow with the soft color changes. I'm working on an entrelac

afghan now. It is based on the 'Learn Entrelac Crochet' (or title close to that

by Carolyn Christmas.) She has several booklets available at her Gourmet Crochet website. My book was from Annie's Attic back when they had it available but now I've referred to it so much that its come apart. I have been teaching a friend entrelac and we are making the afghans together. I would like to find more writen information on tubular entrelac like the classes that are offered nationally at some crochet fests. The girl who has done alot of cro hook patterns teaches a class. Darla Fanton, perhaps?

Congrats on your entrelac work.

Nancy

To Croninny Nana - I seem to have read something about tubular entrelac, but I can't find it right now. I would think you could make the first row as long as you want, then connect the last stitch of the last square to the first stitch of the first square. The you could start a row of another color just about anywhere and connect it in the same way. I think I am going to play around with it. What would you do with tubular entrelac?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived