Midsummer’s Dream Camisole

NexStitch

I'm so excited to have my first published pattern with Interweave. :clap They were a dream to work with. If you like filet crochet and making garments, this one might be up your alley.

The link above is to IC's preview for Summer 08'. They are a lot of lovely things in there. Go check it out!

ERRATA: Ack! You try to avoid mistakes like the plague but they happen, and for me this is a first. So sorry! :(

The correction is to Row 9 of the Lower Body. What was changed is in bold letters:

Size 30" only:

Correct as is!

Size 32" only:

Row 9: Ch 3, dc in 1st dc (inc made), 3 dc *inc, 3 dc, inc, 8 dc* rep across to last 9 dc, omitting last dc in rep, inc, 3dc, inc, dc, ch 2, sk 2 dc, dc, turn-- 208 dc made.

Size 34" only:

Row 9: Ch 3, dc in 1st dc (inc made), 3 dc *inc, 3 dc, inc, 8 dc* rep across to last 9 dc, omitting last 2 dc in rep, inc, 3dc, inc, dc, ch 2, sk 2 dc, inc, turn-- 223 dc made.

Size 36" only:

Row 9: Ch 3, dc in 1st dc (inc made), inc, 2 dc *inc, 3 dc, inc, 8 dc* rep across to last 9 dc, omitting last 3 dc in rep, inc, 3dc, inc, dc, ch 2, sk 2 dc, inc, turn-- 238 dc made.

Size 38" only:

Row 9: Ch 3, dc in 1st dc (inc made), inc, 2 dc *inc, 3 dc, inc, 8 dc* rep across to last 9 dc, omitting last 4 dc in rep, inc, 3dc, 2 inc, ch 2, sk 2 dc, inc, turn-- 253 dc made.

Size 40" only:

Row 9: Ch 3, dc in 1st dc (inc made), 2 inc, dc *inc, 3 dc, inc, 8 dc* rep across to last 9 dc, omitting last 5 dc in rep, inc, 3dc, 2 inc, ch 2, sk 2 dc, inc, turn-- 268 dc made.

So sorry again!

Congratulations on being published! that is a very cute top, I especially like the diagonal detail on the band and the points at the bottom.

Lot of cute patterns in that issue, i'll be looking forward to getting it.

Very pretty top! I must say that that's one great issue of IC and I can't wait to get it in my hands. Thanks for sharing the link.

I love that camisole and can't wait for the mag to come out tomorrow. Congrats on the publication and congrats on a job well done!!! :clap

Archived