Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

Alright Tracy!! I think I will be doing mine either Tues or Wed.

I'm going with DH out to Bedford Co. which is about a 2 hr. ride and then he has about an hour's worth of work to do there. Then we are checking out a new campground that we may go to this year...then the 2 hour ride back.

Think I can work an uninterrupted hour in there somewhere!!!!!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all sound like you're making great progress...

I didn't even TOUCH my hook Saturday or Sunday, so I am very behind. I did work on my test afghan today while I was waiting for DD4 to do her kindergarten testing. We're having August weather here, so I think I might be just sitting in the basement doing some :crocheting.

You all sound like you're making great progress...

I didn't even TOUCH my hook Saturday or Sunday, so I am very behind. I did work on my test afghan today while I was waiting for DD4 to do her kindergarten testing. We're having August weather here, so I think I might be just sitting in the basement doing some :crocheting.

I had a real productive day today :yay I got......

2 rows on my 5 stained glass squares.

1 friendship square

2 heptagons on my CRW #1

1 row on my CRW#2

and so far have 2 pieces of my wedding ring quilt done.

I think I might add one soon too. I'm eyeing the seraphina :blush

Whoo, you go Heather! :cheer

I did good on the scarf today. I reach the point where I have to do decrease at the end of the scarf. That's the hardest part, probably the reason I dump it in first place. I think I finally got it.

Tomorrow will be my busiest day of the week. I doubt I will have time to do a WIP.

I am not sure if I should continue the scarf or flipping over. I didn't do anything on the halter - no time for it tonight. I will hold on the halter until its turn come up on the wheel.

Scarf or flip over to diagonal blanket no. 2 ?

I have three versions of diagonal blankets. :lol 1. my car diagonal blanket - 12 colors, 2. xmas colors -green and red, and 3. all red.

Way to go Heather.:clap

Tracy well done.:clap

KRYSTAL, guess what I did at lunch time today, yes you guessed it, 3 rows on my shawler.:yay

Im going to take it to work again tomorrow.

Tracy and Shelby have you both done some on yours.

Tonight its the test filet.

Wendy - good for you! I didn't start mine yet (worked on the filet), but since I'm going for that long car ride that will be my project of the day. Mine's in black so it will help working on it in the a/c car with good lighting!

Wow Heather, send some of that ambition my way!

I'm suffering from the lack of housework guilts, but it's just been too hot to do anything.

I got up too early and can't get back to sleep. :sigh It's 5 am now. I really try to sleep more as It will be a lonnng day at school. It feel so warm around here. :(

Now thinking about which WIP to work on...Hopefully it will help me to get back to sleep for few hours.

Back from my aunts house. Went yesterday to drop off my sister and decided to spend the night

I got to work on the christening ghan!! I worked on it for about an hour. Thank goodness they have AC, because it doesn't look like we'll be getting a break in the heat this week.

I might have to flip to some smaller projects this week.

I spent my hour working on my bico yesterday. Made some real progress on it! Also worked a bit on my crw, trying to get that cought up for the row a day cal.

Well, the halter decided to keep me up all the morning. I have to stop when I realize my alarm went off. :lol It is so close to be done, 3 rounds and edging. I can taste it! :P

That's my goal today: finish the halter. :yes

I'd love to join this CAL if it's not to late. I probably have close to 30 WIP's at least, so it will give me a great chance to go through them! My time is somewhat limited though, but I'll get started on this one as soon as I can.

Candy

I'd love to join this CAL if it's not to late. I probably have close to 30 WIP's at least, so it will give me a great chance to go through them! My time is somewhat limited though, but I'll get started on this one as soon as I can.

Candy

Welcome:hugIt's never too late...we always have people coming and going.;)

Look forward to seeng a list of what you need to complete! It doesn't HAVE to be a list of ALL of the items:eek

Archived