Crochet Mystery Series

pat54

I was looking at crochet books at Barnes and Noble and found a book coming out in May 2008 called "Hooked on Murder": A crochet mystery series by Betty Jacobson Hechtman. It says First in the crochet mystery series. I thought that was really cool and since I love to read mysteries and love crochet I can't wait to read it. Here's the link for anyone interested.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Hooked-on-Murder/Betty-Jacobson-Hechtman/e/9780425221259/?itm=122

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Amazon...it says it will be released May 6th. I love mystery books, am going to pre-order this one. I haven't read any of the other series...will have to check them out at the library.

Thanks for sharing your find:).

That's a definite buy for me! I love to read and haven't read any of the series mentioned. Can't wait for this one!

That looks and sounds interesting.

I did get a little chuckle :lolover the one review that was written.

Appartently the person who wrote the review, knows nothing about crocheting, because she says the main character leaves her needles behind. Now we all know needles are knitting. Just thought that was funny.

Will have to get this when it comes. out.:hook

Thanks, I haven't heard of that one yet. I have the first three in Maggie Sefton's series, but I haven't heard if she has any more. Debbie Macomber has some knitting novels too.:cheer

and what do we think the chances of my having my copy no later than may 8th? i leave on the 9th for my cruise and this would be awesome to have for sitting in the sun!

but pre order it i did

Thyat's cool.

Too bad I don't like mysteries.

Me either. I wish it was a romance. But I'll still probably read it sometime.

I just had a thought!.......I'd write a book and call it a 'Cromance'! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Me either. I wish it was a romance. But I'll still probably read it sometime.

I just had a thought!.......I'd write a book and call it a 'Cromance'! LOL

I like that idea. Now I don't personally care for romance novels but I think I'd have to read it if it was going to be a crochet series:lol

You people have made my week...two of my favorite things...mystery novels and crocheting!

I'm with you, they are also my two favorite things. :yes

WOW, I can't wait!!!! I have read several others that I really enjoyed (Monica Ferris) so now I have something to look forward to reading wise. I read alot more in the summer because we do have a pool and I don't allow anyone in unless I am outside so usually I get a book and my son and friends get in the pool.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey has anyone got the book. Mine arrived today and if I can get off the computer and stop crocheting I think I might start tonight. I can't wait. In the back are the directions for a dishcloth and a receipe for a pound cake. First time I got anything with a book:clap.

Archived