Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

:clap now lets hope I can stay on track!

:tryme YOU HAD BETTER!!! :rofl:devil

Good deal Krystal, up to row 8, i was getting scared about the 16 tho.

Can I add to my list? as you saw I want to do the desert star for my parents instead, let me go see how many squares I need I know its a bunch, It doesnt say how many squares, but its 64x84 @ 2 1/2" OMG hookin, hookin, hookin LOL.

Cathy

768 squares.. :D Plus joining ...

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal~i'm a little confulsed. what do you mean my the 11th section of my crw? I am on rnd 2 of the second section. I need to get my butt in gear today. I need to get the house cleaned up. We have some company coming this weekend.

Cathy - did you want to do this instead of the round ripple? Or at the same time as everything else?

Brenda - Heather figured it out that one penta/poly/hexagon was one motif, and each round was also considered "one". When added up, it turned into about 110 "pieces", one for each day. If you do a motif each day, join a round of motifs, or do a round of stitches like the popcorns, each one of those is considered "one" for the CRW. Does that make sense?

I would love to see your CRW and see your colors. Do you have a picture we can see?

Ok so my rnd 2 of section 2 would be my "row" for today? I got it. I am going to take a picture today and get it posted. Have been holding off on the picture untill it was a little farther along. Will post it later.

Ok, I have done row 61, really wanted to do more, but have a few other things to get sorted.

By the time I worked out what hook I needed and what pattern row Iam on, sorted out my yarn, it only really took about 10 mins.:clap

Okey-dokey here's where I am at with my two baby shells blankies:

th_DSC08274.jpg

th_DSC08279.jpg

They each need to be 58 rows plus four for the border (one row of shells on each side). The pink has 62 rows complete and the peach has only 14 rows complete. I calculate that I need 71 rows (or days) to complete both of these. I actually hope to get them both done faster than that but at least being accountable for a minimum of one row per day will get them both done in a bit over two months. Disregard the white in the one picture. I may have to use that for the border if I run low on yarn but should have enough.

Once these two are done I'll add more :D Or maybe sooner :yes

Got my three rows done for today.

I'm also working on a tapestry bag but I don't want to add it until after the weekend.

We have company coming so I know some is not getting done.

Nice to see what you all are working on!

Check out this RR, It is absolutely beautiful.

http://hometown.aol.com/lffunt/skipstone.htm

Cathy

I am getting off here now, 5 rows on the pillow, each piece.

Thanks,

Have a wonderful day,

Cathy

You are right, this RR is absolutely beautiful :) Had to fire up the laser printer to print this one off!!

Cindy - do you want to do the DS instead of one of the other ones you gave me?

:think huh?

Okay, I've done up through row 53 of my Sweet Dreams afghan and I think I'm done for the night. Hopefully I'll have time to make some more good progress tomorrow.

Archived