Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okey-dokey here's where I am at with my two baby shells blankies:

th_DSC08274.jpg

th_DSC08279.jpg

They each need to be 58 rows plus four for the border (one row of shells on each side). The pink has 62 rows complete and the peach has only 14 rows complete. I calculate that I need 71 rows (or days) to complete both of these. I actually hope to get them both done faster than that but at least being accountable for a minimum of one row per day will get them both done in a bit over two months. Disregard the white in the one picture. I may have to use that for the border if I run low on yarn but should have enough.

Once these two are done I'll add more :D Or maybe sooner :yes

*headslap* OH! Now I know why I didn't put this in my grid. At first you say they each need to be 58 rows long plus four = 62. Then you go on to say the pink has 62 rows complete. I was confused! You have 8 complete on the pink one and 54 left to go, right? And 14 done on the peach one and 48 left do go. Do I have this right now?

Okay, I did my counts & officially have the projects out. Hey, it's a step in the right direction. :lol My official counts are, drum roll please........:lol

Tetris Ghan~107 squares left to go

Navajo Ghan~approx. 132 rows left

I haven't done my row or square yet for today but will before today is over. I'll let ya know...:hook:yarn

Krystal, please look back at this post. It's yours, #199. You quoted my last post and called me Brenda? I don't mind if you call me Brenda but it might get a bit confusing to me and Brenda.:lol

I gotta go see what you did on the schedule.

Oh, I did 2 rows on the shawl which completes 43 rows.

How do you figure 8" squares? I want to make at least one per day.

And my name is Jeannie.

:tryme I'll be coming after you!

Krystal didn't get much sleep last night, she was up late chatting (I don't want her chasing me with the :tryme, but now it looks like some other ladies have picked one up, too :eek) :lol

Krystal, I have done my 4 squares for the day (up to 20). :yay I did want to do more, but got some other things to work on, too. :)

*headslap* OH! Now I know why I didn't put this in my grid. At first you say they each need to be 58 rows long plus four = 62. Then you go on to say the pink has 62 rows complete. I was confused! You have 8 complete on the pink one and 54 left to go, right? And 14 done on the peach one and 48 left do go. Do I have this right now?

I must have made a typo in that message :blush The pink is about 2/3 done (39 rows complete) and the peach had 14 rows complete (and I did another 8 on the peach so there are 22 rows complete on the peach (smaller) blankie). When I posted yesterday I had a total of 71 rows to complete and did up eight rows. Now I am down to 63 rows left to complete between the two of them. So sorry to mix this all up - I really oughtta learn to proofread before I post... You would be far less confused if I wrote things down right :P

:blushYeah, Tracy, after I posted, I felt bad.:oops I had read where she didn't get much sleep:ohdear and this CAL must keep her really busy.:2eek It seems like lots of work.:sweat

I'm so sorry :scared, Krystal. I'll put the bat away.:2blush Will you please forgive me? :lashes:nworthy

:blushYeah, Tracy, after I posted, I felt bad.:oops I had read where she didn't get much sleep:ohdear and this CAL must keep her really busy.:2eek It seems like lots of work.:sweat

I'm so sorry :scared, Krystal. I'll put the bat away.:2blush Will you please forgive me? :lashes:nworthy

:lol I was just worried about the :tryme flying around, didn't want anyone to get hurt, because if hands got damaged, how would we get finished? :devil

This is for everyone who needs it today :hug :hug :hug

:lol I was just worried about the :tryme flying around, didn't want anyone to get hurt, because if hands got damaged, how would we get finished? :devil

Tracy, you are just the sweetest!

Was last night a sleepless night for all?

I was up from 2-4. Should have gotten on to see who else was sleepless.

Oh well, there's always next time.

Yeah, but if you had gotten on you probably would have lost more sleep! :lol

Krystal, please look back at this post. It's yours, #199. You quoted my last post and called me Brenda? I don't mind if you call me Brenda but it might get a bit confusing to me and Brenda.:lol

I gotta go see what you did on the schedule.

Yep, I did call you Brenda. That's just my mind messing things up. For some reason, I have ALWAYS melded you and Brenda in my mind, since the day I met the two of you. There is something about you in some way that my mind just has a hard time defining each of you separately. Because I am so tired, I never did make sure my head was clear before writing. Usually I have this problem with people whose names start with the same letter (see my Cindy and Cathy mix-up earlier) and similar words or town names that start with the same letter. I have no idea what it is about you ttwo that gives me such confusion.

Oh, I did 2 rows on the shawl which completes 43 rows.

How do you figure 8" squares? I want to make at least one per day.

And my name is Jeannie.

:tryme I'll be coming after you!

Jeannie -

If you wanna be adding in 8" squares, just tell me how many you want to make and I'll add it to your list. Also, let me know if you want ot add them after your shawl or at the same time.

I must have made a typo in that message :blush The pink is about 2/3 done (39 rows complete) and the peach had 14 rows complete (and I did another 8 on the peach so there are 22 rows complete on the peach (smaller) blankie). When I posted yesterday I had a total of 71 rows to complete and did up eight rows. Now I am down to 63 rows left to complete between the two of them. So sorry to mix this all up - I really oughtta learn to proofread before I post... You would be far less confused if I wrote things down right :P

OK, Igot it all straightened out! :D

Oh, sure.. I am not awake enough to have the energy to hold a grudge! :lol

Don't know what my problem was. Kept thinking that I should finish my vest and get busy on something else. I think I am obsessed, it's now affecting my sleep!

I know what my problem was, and hope it's fixed soon. Got lots of stuff to get done, and never did get that nap!

Oh boy, I may be adding more ghans to my list. I just got another book in the mail today "Top Technique & Special Stitch Afghans" :mail

I think I have a problem, this is the 5th new book I've gotten in the last two weeks :book

:lol

Back AWAY FROM THE BOOKS, Cindy!

You need to FINISH one of these before you can start another.. :tryme

And for those that are curious, I have updated the progress bars on the first page!!!

Tabby - do you know how many total rows/square you have on the Tetris/Navajo? That way I can keep your ticker up to date!

Whoever you are - Could you please read my mind and hear what I'm trying to ask you? I know there was something more, but as I went to type, my mind completely erased and I have no idea what it was. So please read my mind and answer accordingly.

Whoever you are - Could you please read my mind and hear what I'm trying to ask you? I know there was something more, but as I went to type, my mind completely erased and I have no idea what it was. So please read my mind and answer accordingly.

:lol:lol

Still looking for:

Tabby: Navajo row

Donna: S41

Desiree: R1 Painted

Brenda: 1 section CRW

Laura: R4 hook

Amber: r1 cable

Cathy: Up to R10 both sides pillow

Cathy: S1-3 of Desert Squares

TallGirl: R1 Pearls

Cindy: Up to R54 of Sweet Dreams

Beth: R9 of sweater

Karen: R40 pink baby blanket

I now have a percentage bar! :clap:cheer And it's up to 37%! WOW! How do you do those bars? But don't answer that if you don't have the time. I can find out someday on my own. I'll have Robert do it. I give him everything to do. :compute:ccompute:shop:juggle:construct

Yep, I did call you Brenda. That's just my mind messing things up. For some reason, I have ALWAYS melded you and Brenda in my mind, since the day I met the two of you. There is something about you in some way that my mind just has a hard time defining each of you separately. Because I am so tired, I never did make sure my head was clear before writing. Usually I have this problem with people whose names start with the same letter (see my Cindy and Cathy mix-up earlier) and similar words or town names that start with the same letter. I have no idea what it is about you ttwo that gives me such confusion.

Maybe you think I'm goofy?? After all, I am loopy so why not goofy, too.

Jeannie -

If you wanna be adding in 8" squares, just tell me how many you want to make and I'll add it to your list. Also, let me know if you want ot add them after your shawl or at the same time.

I'll do them at the same time. At least one row per day on the shawl and at least one square per day. Now that's on the average per day.

Oh, sure.. I am not awake enough to have the energy to hold a grudge! :lol

Oh, I know you wouldn't hold a grudge but I still had to ask for forgiveness.

I know what my problem was, and hope it's fixed soon. Got lots of stuff to get done, and never did get that nap!

Please take time out for that nap or at least get to bed early tonight. You definitely need your rest so you don't get sick.

:hug:manyheart

Archived