Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've done my row for the day. i am not liking the changing of colors so often. I will have to keep up with weaving in those ends!

What kind of pattern are you doing? If its a fairly closed pattern as opposed to a lacy one I just leave a tail and crochet over it with the next row. No ends to weave in and I've never had one come loose if left long enough.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning, Crochet Friends~!!!!!

Time to wakey wakey and get those hooks movin' and groovin'....

(Don't be fooled by my typing, I'm really in a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad moood)

Anyway, here is today's roll call. I am posting where you SHOULD be up to. If for some reason you want me to push you back a day instead, let me know. Don't be pushing back too many days, though!

4/10/08 with 259 days until Xmas!

Me - Row 6 :check

Sherri - S 97 & 98

Tracy - S 9-12

Donna - S 39

Desiree - Row 1 Painted Desert

Brenda - M/R 10 CRW

Brenda - R 56-60 Baby

Laura - R2 Latch Hook

Amber - R 2 Cable

TallGirl - R 2 Pearls

KK - S2

*If you haven't started, are waiting to get yarn, that kind of thing, let me know and I won't include you in the daily roll call until you're ready.

*If you haven't given me rounds/rows/squares for your project, I haven't included you.

I've started. I started on Tuesday. I got my yarn sorted out for it and have done my begining octagon and got my 2 pentagons from the last 2 days added on it so I'm right on track now.

Whew,did my 3 rows, didn't like it.. pulled it all out... started over with new wool and squeeked in!

20minutes to go before today is done and I got my 3 rows done!

LOL hadta stop by just to post this heheheh

sorry about the double post yesterday. my computer was acting weird for a bit. had to get off right after that and didn't have time to post again. I am off to work now. have a good day everyone!

MIA:

Tracy with her cuddle squares

Donna with her 39th square

Desiree??? Oh, Desiree!!! Yooooo-hooooooo!

Heather, how's that CRW coming? Did you do your section today?

And you, too Brenda - how's the CRW?

Don't forget your five rows of baby afghan, too!

Laura - are you catching up from your long day? You've got 2 rows... :D

Amber - what's going on with that cable?

I know Cathy is working diligently on her Pillow (5 rounds) and bag (1 row)

TallGirl - can you check in?

KrystalK - Did you do your square today? How about yesterday?

Cindy - On your mark... get set... GO! One Sweet Dream for you!

And 3 rows for Beth on a sweater.

:woo :woo

Here I am. I made it to the store yesterday, but DH is off, so he was with me and I couldn't get the yarn. I just checked my stash and I have some of the colors to get started. I will report back this afternoon when I am done.

I don't know how many rows I will have total. The pattern just says to repeat until I am at my desired size.

Roll Call!

Me - Row 8 on the bear paw and the next chunk on my dots afghan.

Sherri - You've to to do 99 & 100

Wendy - you have the first square of each of your ghans

Tracy - moving on to squares 13 - 16

Donna - Square #40 today.. you're 2/3 of the way almost!

Desiree - you out there? Haven't heard from you! Have youstarted?

Heather - you get to finish your fourth motif.

Brenda - today is reserved for the 11th section of your CRW and rows 61-65 of the baby afghan.

Laura - did you get caught up on that latch hook? Up to row 3 today!

Amber - how's it going? Did you get started?

Cathy - did you finish the first 5 rounds yesterday? If so, let me know! You're up to rounds 8 on both today. Also, you need to claim round 15 from yesterday and do row 16 today on your bag.

TallGirl and KRystalK - Did you start?

Cindy - you machine, how far did you get last night? Let me know and I'll adjust your rows.

Beth - well, you got your 3 done yesterday. Today it's 3 more. It won't be as hard, since you've got a good start now.

Roxy - let's get going, you're doing row 61 today!

:cheer :cheer

Here I am. I made it to the store yesterday, but DH is off, so he was with me and I couldn't get the yarn. I just checked my stash and I have some of the colors to get started. I will report back this afternoon when I am done.

I don't know how many rows I will have total. The pattern just says to repeat until I am at my desired size.

Oops, we simulposted! So you'll get the first row done today? OKEY DOKE!

:sigh You sucked me in K you :devil I actually need this to make myself accountable. I don't have Christmas projects lined up yet but have some on-going stuff that NEEDS to be finished. In particular (and to start with) I have two baby shells blankets that are both partly done. They were started in January and February and haven't been touched in ages. I plan to give them away to some sort of charity thing when they are done (or maybe to leave in the nursery at Church).

Anywho... I'll do a row count when I get home later today and update you. I think what I'd like to do is give you the number of rows needed for both together and I can do a row on one or the other and get them both done. I'll also post a picture of my progress later today.

Krystal,

I had to get the bag done, yesterday was SIL birthday, since I have no money for her gift, thought that would be perfect. Dont have a whole lot to do today, so I am working on the other stuff. 16 rows on the pillow, got it.....

Cathy

I slowed down a bit last night but managed to get 10 rows done! So, I'm now working on row 46 :jumpyay I am hoping to get at least another 10 done today since I have such a big lists of projects to do :crocheting

Good deal Krystal, up to row 8, i was getting scared about the 16 tho.

Can I add to my list? as you saw I want to do the desert star for my parents instead, let me go see how many squares I need I know its a bunch, It doesnt say how many squares, but its 64x84 @ 2 1/2" OMG hookin, hookin, hookin LOL.

Cathy

Archived