lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

BTW JoAnns have Red Heart SS on sale Augt 29- Sept 1. Get their add & you get a 10% off entire order coupon. :D`

Wow! Thanks for the heads-up!

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sissie....lapghan is currently in washer, I need an address so I can send it on out in tomorrow!!

Hey Sissie, Here are the two I worked on for the Olympic games.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17682207@N02/2785018575/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17682207@N02/2785019319/in/photostream/

My favorite P.O. is under repair so I will have to find another "good, friendly, empty, one.

Sissie, I mailed 2 lapghans to you this morning...all washed, too:)

:clapgot them in yesterdays mail and they are laying right here on the back of my chair:clap:clap:manyheart so pretty thank you so much:manyheart

Sissie....lapghan is currently in washer, I need an address so I can send it on out in tomorrow!!

Just PMed you, thank you so much for helping:manyheart

SO Pretty! love the colors on the RR :manyheart can't wait to see them

Thank you for all you have done to help me :hug:hug

Mattsmom, those are gorgeous! I love the red/yellow part of the rr, and it gives me an idea of how it's going to look when I do that together :D

Sissie, I had a thought regarding the blog. I see so many pretty completed items (and I love your raspberries and cream btw!) and some of them I've contemplated asking the creator something about it, pattern, yarn, whatever. Would it be possible to include the C'ville name if you have it when posting the pictures? Many thanks! :manyheart:hug

Mattsmom, those are gorgeous! I love the red/yellow part of the rr, and it gives me an idea of how it's going to look when I do that together :D

Sissie, I had a thought regarding the blog. I see so many pretty completed items (and I love your raspberries and cream btw!) and some of them I've contemplated asking the creator something about it, pattern, yarn, whatever. Would it be possible to include the C'ville name if you have it when posting the pictures? Many thanks! :manyheart:hug

sure that is a great idea. wish I had of thought of that back in the beginning:think

so everyone that sees your Lapghan over at the blog please give me your lapghan number so i can update them. :manyheart

sure that is a great idea. wish I had of thought of that back in the beginning:think

so everyone that sees your Lapghan over at the blog please give me your lapghan number so i can update them. :manyheart

Hi Sissie! My lapghans are numbers 2-6. Also, I have 3 more that I'll send as soon as I can find a box. I'll PM you when I mail them. :hug

You rock! I'll email you the pictures of the two I just completed, and take pictures of the ones I found at Goodwill so you can add them to your total. My goal is to get a box out to you in October, mostly squares, but a few actual lapgahns too :D

Sissie, my first one is lapghan #16. That's Stormdrac's 9-point, solid center round ripple found in original pattern links here and on her blog

Joyce

Hi Sissie! My lapghans are numbers 2-6. Also, I have 3 more that I'll send as soon as I can find a box. I'll PM you when I mail them. :hug

Thanks I have updated my blog with yours:hug

You rock! I'll email you the pictures of the two I just completed, and take pictures of the ones I found at Goodwill so you can add them to your total. My goal is to get a box out to you in October, mostly squares, but a few actual lapgahns too :D

oh great thanks!! when I get done with these I will updated my blog with the pic's of the ones You are going to send:)

Sissie, they got to you fast!

Glad you like them....aren't they soft?:c9

Yes they are way soft!!! I love the feel of them:manyheart

Sissie, my first one is lapghan #16. That's Stormdrac's 9-point, solid center round ripple found in original pattern links here and on her blog

Joyce

thanks I have updated my blog with this information:manyheart

Ok Now that I completed the two RR lapghans for you please send me your addy and I will get them in the mail as soon as I can for you. Did you want them washed before I send them out as I usually do that anyway?

Sissie, and all, I completed my games lapghan. I'm pleased with hit and my best friend's husband had a VERY strong positive reaction to it. I've posted it several places, but here's a pic for y'all.

th_DSCF0792.jpg

It's in the wash right now. I MAY get it out this week yet.

Joyce

Sissie, and all, I completed my games lapghan. I'm pleased with hit and my best friend's husband had a VERY strong positive reaction to it. I've posted it several places, but here's a pic for y'all.

th_DSCF0792.jpg

Joyce

:cheer Way to go! That's gorgeous!

Ok mine are 17, 19, 20, 35, & 38 with 2 more on their way

my moms are 21 with 1 more on its way.

and you dont have a pic of the other blue one I sent & I know you got it as you got the other 2 I sent with it.

Sissie, my lapghan picture is #7. I just finised my second lapghan for the games I'll post pics tomorrow.

Sissie, I assembled #22 from donated squares.

I have updated these all :clap:clapThanks for letting me know:clap:clap

Jessica I still have to post the pic of the blue granny afghan ok:manyheart

Sissie,

My lapghan is listed as #1 on your blog.

-Stacia

Hi Sissie! My lapghan is #9 on your blog and the one you put together with my squares is #29. I hope to get you another one once things settle down around here, lol! Team Sissie's Seniors is doing great!!!! :cheer

i have updated my blog with yours:manyheart

Hi Sissie, mine are 10,11,12,24,and 25. I have 4 ready to go to you hopefully on Monday.

I want to do one more to make it an even 10 that I have done. That's 10% of your goal.:crocheting

Thanks I have updated my blog:manyheart

I would be happy to make a some squares. Just let me know where to send them.

Just Pmed you and thank you so much for helping:hug

Ok Now that I completed the two RR lapghans for you please send me your addy and I will get them in the mail as soon as I can for you. Did you want them washed before I send them out as I usually do that anyway?

oh thank you so much dear! I have just pmed you my address and the washing is up to you :manyheart:hug:hug

th_DSCF0792.jpg

Joyce

:cheer:cheerWAY TO GO and oh so pretty! you did an awesome job:cheer

Archived