lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My squares were mailed this afternoon 48 in all

they said you should have them Saturday or Monday

:cheer:cheerthey are here and so nice:cheer:cheer

these will be so easy to but together, thank you so much for doing these for me:cheer:cheer

If I can get to them I should be able to have them together and pic's by next wednesday:manyheart

thank you so much:hug

Check out my Blog!! We have 59 Lapghans:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Still have to take a pic of susans. and now I have the squares that I got today from Linda to get together plus I have been sewing together 6" squares today and I have two ready to border! that will give us 7 more plus I still have more squares to put together and we still have more coming, I know Cindy mailed one out today so that will be 7

so we are doing great here!!!

:cheer:cheerGO TEAM SENIORS GO:cheer:cheer

Hi Sissie44. Well I finally got one finished for you. Could you PM me please and let me know where to send it. Thanks. I checked out your BLOG and they all look great!!

just PMed you and thank you so much for helping:manyheart

Ok I have a question for you Sissie my dear. What will you do with the extras you get? You know you will have/get some.

I will be sending them on to one of these other ladies that have goals for lapghans for christmas. why do you have another Idea for me to go with?:)

Sissie

Got my Games lapghan in the mail this morning. Going to pm you w/DC #. So glad you're having such success

Joyce

thank you so much! I will let you know when it gets here and without all of you I would have NO success at all:manyheart

I will be sending them on to one of these other ladies that have goals for lapghans for christmas. why do you have another Idea for me to go with?:)

No. Just wondered as I know I have sent a lot in & do not want to step on anyones toes about theirs not going to one of your seniors is all. I have 1 manly blanket started & the one my son gave to me for you. I would stop for a bit with those if you wanted me to so others can get their lapghans to you. :D

No. Just wondered as I know I have sent a lot in & do not want to step on anyones toes about theirs not going to one of your seniors is all. I have 1 manly blanket started & the one my son gave to me for you. I would stop for a bit with those if you wanted me to so others can get their lapghans to you. :D

oh Jessica you have done so much to help me with the seniors:manyheart If you think you need a break then take one but please do not feel like you are going to step on any ones toes here!! there are way to many needing comfortghans all you make will go to good use!!

I know there are 3 others here that are trying to reach goals for christmas also so what I do have over what i need I will be sending on to them so we can all reach our goals and be able to make other Christmas and very loving day and know that we all love them all:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

oh Jessica you have done so much to help me with the seniors:manyheart If you think you need a break then take one but please do not feel like you are going to step on any ones toes here!! there are way to many needing comfortghans all you make will go to good use!!

I know there are 3 others here that are trying to reach goals for christmas also so what I do have over what i need I will be sending on to them so we can all reach our goals and be able to make other Christmas and very loving day and know that we all love them all:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Please know that if you do end up with a surplus, you're welcome to give mine to anyone who needs them. No toe stepping here! I'm sure many others feel the same way. :yes:)

Not stepping on my toes. I have no problem if Sissie gets too many (which would be a great thing) that she will pass it on to another group needing them. I make because someone has a need, if they find the need filled then I would just like it passed on. So :crocheting away Jessica.

Thank you all for your support:manyheart but right now we are still in need of over 30 with 2 and a half months to go so all the squares you have sent and lapghans are ALL going here to the seniors here in town:manyheart

Hi Sissie, mine are 10,11,12,24,and 25. I have 4 ready to go to you hopefully on Monday.

I want to do one more to make it an even 10 that I have done. That's 10% of your goal.:crocheting

Morning meegan, I am so sorry I forgot to post over here that i received your 4 lapghans that you send me last week:blush

Thank you so much for all you are doing to help here:manyheart

will let you know as soon as I post them to the blog. just waiting on pic's

Hi Sissie44. Well I finally got one finished for you. Could you PM me please and let me know where to send it. Thanks. I checked out your BLOG and they all look great!!

Morning liz, wanted to let you know i received your 2 Lapghans yesterday:cheer:cheer

they are both so pretty,is that the basket wave pattern you used on the one?

thank you so much for helping:manyheart will let you know as soon as i get your photos posted to the blog

evening susan, wanted to let you know I received your beautiful black & brown Lapghan today:cheer:cheer

will get a pic up to the blog real soon. Thank you so much for helping:manyheart

Susan you are number 60 on the blog:cheer:cheer

thank you for helping me:manyheart

:cheer:cheerthey are here and so nice:cheer:cheer

these will be so easy to but together, thank you so much for doing these for me:cheer:cheer

If I can get to them I should be able to have them together and pic's by next wednesday:manyheart

thank you so much:hug

morning babe, wanted to let you know that you are 61, 62 & 63 on the blog:manyheart

Sandy is working on the last one now and we should have it ready to add by the weekend:)

thank you so much for helping

Archived