lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sissie,

The 2 lapghans went out today so you should have them by the weekend.

So I finally got that one out today... probably a 7-10 days to get to you.

oh great thank you both can't wait to see my mail lady's face every time she has to come over to my door :lol:lol:lol

oh great thank you both can't wait to see my mail lady's face every time she has to come over to my door :lol:lol:lol

Are you gonna take a picture for us?

Sissie,

The 2 lapghans went out today so you should have them by the weekend.

Pat i received your 2 lapghan on saturday:cheer:cheer:cheer

they are both so pretty:manyheart

can't wait to get more pictures up on the blog this week:cheer:cheer

Hi Sissie! My lapghans are numbers 2-6. Also, I have 3 more that I'll send as soon as I can find a box. I'll PM you when I mail them. :hug

I babe i received your lapghans on friday and they are oh so pretty:manyheart

can't thank you enough for all you are doing to help me:manyheart

Morning everyone,

wanted to let you all know i am going over to Sandy's today to take pictures, pictures, pictures :cheer:cheer:cheer

look like I have 20 more to add to our blog:cheer:cheer

:cheer:cheerGO TEAM SENIORS:cheer:cheer

Wow, you're zipping right along with these. Just wanted to let you know that my Crochet Games lapghan will be in the mail next Friday (9/12)

Joyce

Morning everyone,

wanted to let you all know i am going over to Sandy's today to take pictures, pictures, pictures :cheer:cheer:cheer

look like I have 20 more to add to our blog:cheer:cheer

:cheer:cheerGO TEAM SENIORS:cheer:cheer

Wow, you're zipping right along with these. Just wanted to let you know that my Crochet Games lapghan will be in the mail next Friday (9/12)

Joyce

this is great!! Thanks I will let you know when I receive it:manyheart

I have enough yarn to make you 2 manly afghans. Michaels had ther bernat berella 4 on sale for $1.49 each. I spent $29 on $72 worth of yarn! I am also getting blues from crafts etc to make one.

WOW that is a great deal:clap:clap I never get deals like that:(

I have added more lapghans to our blog now have 44 Done and ready to go and I still have more pictures to add:cheer:cheer

My squares were mailed this afternoon 48 in all

they said you should have them Saturday or Monday

:cheer:cheerGREAT!! I will let you know when they get here:cheer:cheer

was these part of the games challenge? I can't remember:blush

So I finally got that one out today... probably a 7-10 days to get to you.

evening susan, wanted to let you know I received your beautiful black & brown Lapghan today:cheer:cheer

will get a pic up to the blog real soon. Thank you so much for helping:manyheart

Judy I have your 2 RR's added to the blog:). they are numbers 46 & 47

Thank you so much for helping:manyheart

:clapI'll go take a look!

I was happy to help...and as I said, there may be more as you near your deadline:hook

Ladies could you please take a minute to look at the lapghan and tell me who sent me the squares to sew together? I am sorry I can not remember who :blush

I was a post in here but now can not find it:blush

this was the Christmas varagated centers and a dark green edging

http://sissiescrochetplace.blogspot.com/2008/09/lapghan-48-of-100.html

Sissie, I see there are 53 posted and I didn't see the 2 I recently sent so that would be 55 and do you have others not posted yet? We only have 3 months left and I wanted to make sure you make that 100 mark so I guess we need to get busy :crocheting.

I haven't forgotten about you, I promise! I'm busy working my fingers off on the pink ribbon (5 ribbon rows, then we'll see how many of end rows), then I'm back to you. I promise!

Ladies could you please take a minute to look at the lapghan and tell me who sent me the squares to sew together? I am sorry I can not remember who :blush

I was a post in here but now can not find it:blush

this was the Christmas varagated centers and a dark green edging

http://sissiescrochetplace.blogspot.com/2008/09/lapghan-48-of-100.html

About two months ago I had sent those squares

My son has given you his blanket I made him last year. When I made it, it fit him. Now it is just a lapghan on him. He is as big as a small lady (he's 9 so that is big for a 9 year old). We discussed it last night that if he did not want it I could send it to someone who had no blanket that could use it. It made him feel better that it won't just be sitting in the linen closet. It is this one in my ravelry. So you get a manly blanket next month. Hopefully I will have at least 1 other made as well.

Sissie, I see there are 53 posted and I didn't see the 2 I recently sent so that would be 55 and do you have others not posted yet? We only have 3 months left and I wanted to make sure you make that 100 mark so I guess we need to get busy :crocheting.

yes i still have 5 I know that need to be posted and 2 are yours:) pluse I still have lots of squares that i am now working on. and I also received susan's lapghan that I haven't gotten over to sandy's yet, will take in on weds plus what ever others i can get together and receive:)

:cheer:cheerWE WILL MAKE IT:cheer GO TEAM SENIORS:cheer:cheer

I haven't forgotten about you, I promise! I'm busy working my fingers off on the pink ribbon (5 ribbon rows, then we'll see how many of end rows), then I'm back to you. I promise!

I know you haven't forgotten me:manyheart:manyheart

About two months ago I had sent those squares

I thought they were yours but wanted to make sure:) :manyheart

Hi

I do still have the two I made for you, but I was going to make you at least one more before I send it out if that is ok with you?

That is great and yes that will be fine:manyheart we still have 3 months:manyheart

My son has given you his blanket I made him last year. When I made it, it fit him. Now it is just a lapghan on him. He is as big as a small lady (he's 9 so that is big for a 9 year old). We discussed it last night that if he did not want it I could send it to someone who had no blanket that could use it. It made him feel better that it won't just be sitting in the linen closet. It is this one in my ravelry. So you get a manly blanket next month. Hopefully I will have at least 1 other made as well.

OH WOW that is so sweet that he would do this:manyheart:manyheart please give him a big :hug:hug for me!!

Archived