Traveling hook III- raising awareness for FA . UPDATE !!!!post #509

angelfire

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry for your loss! :hug

I just got home after a very long day at work and found that the hook has arrived! It is so beautiful, Jimbo, and I can't wait to get started.

I may just be up all night! :crocheting:lol

Bonnie,

I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

With love and hugs

Cindy

Warm thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Bonnie. Take care of your mother and yourself. I lost my mom this past fall and I have learned to take it one day at a time.

Debora

I'm sorry for your loss Bonnie.

Bonnie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers your way....:hug

I'm sorry for your loss as well. I sent an email to join if this is still open. :blush

Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry for your loss! :hug

I just got home after a very long day at work and found that the hook has arrived! It is so beautiful, Jimbo, and I can't wait to get started.

I may just be up all night! :crocheting:lol

glad it arrived safely, yes it is beautiful

Bonnie,

I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

With love and hugs

Cindy

thank you everyone that send well wishes, we are still dealing with so many things to do with it, I appreciate your patience with me right now.

Updated list and schedule

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, please post the DC# when sending it out so everyone can see where it is, I think this will be fun for everyone and get the spirit moving. I think with your cooperation we can have trhis project finished by the new year.

Remember you have it for one week and then it must move forward.

I understand that this had become delayed, but I hope with everyone's help that it will move smoothly from now on.

these have replied thus far;hook sent, hook received , squares received, item sent to Jimbo

tris4crochet

TheLadyWind

tracyleigh

Cherri

grannyannie

CrisKad/Desiree

Jadyn05

Inga (Ireland)made item for auction to held in WA

chrissyf

wildthing1058

JoAnn

CandEsmom*

tiffmeyer

Segi1974*

Juanita*

Krystal16*

Daisy*

loopy1*

jmccrochet*

kittyloverdeb*

LindaL*

JoBug*

teakaycee*

nana*

wiz3283*

DeboraS*

mbcindy*

Brina*

coolhockeymom*

angelfire*

Can I be a problem child for a moment?

Is there any chance someone could run over the rules to this again..... as its been a while and I've slightly lost what our requirements are.

I'm sorry to be so ill prepared!

I'm on the list and I want do my very best to help!

:ty

:heart

:mug

not a problem child:blush

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, please post the DC# when sending it out so everyone can see where it is, I think this will be fun for everyone and get the spirit moving. I think with your cooperation we can have this project finished by the new year.

8" squares made with hook and any pattern or color to be sent to me, any other project to be sent to jimbo to be auctioned at his blog to raise money.

not a problem child:blush

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, please post the DC# when sending it out so everyone can see where it is, I think this will be fun for everyone and get the spirit moving. I think with your cooperation we can have this project finished by the new year.

8" squares made with hook and any pattern or color to be sent to me, any other project to be sent to jimbo to be auctioned at his blog to raise money.

*whew* thank you for the update on instructions! I feel much more confident now!:yes

Okay... have my plans ready for when the hook makes its way to me!!!!

:heart

:mug

The hook is on its way to the next person. Sorry to say that I did not get to use the hook during the week from working and not feeling so good this week. I will make the 8" squares at a later date and send them to Angelfire. I hope you enjoy using the hook. The confirmation number to keep track of it coming to you is 03081400000173828748

hook sent, hook received , squares received, item sent to Jimbo

tris4crochet

TheLadyWind

tracyleigh

Cherri

grannyannie

CrisKad/Desiree

Jadyn05

Inga (Ireland)made item for auction to held in WA

chrissyf

wildthing1058

JoAnn

CandEsmom*

Juanita*

Krystal16*

MissMaxx

Jempast

Daisy*

loopy1*

jmccrochet*

kittyloverdeb*

LindaL*

JoBug*

teakaycee*

nana*

wiz3283*

DeboraS*

mbcindy*

Segi1974*

Brina*

coolhockeymom*

angelfire*

I wanted to let you know what the list looks like right now.

Archived