Traveling hook III- raising awareness for FA . UPDATE !!!!post #509

angelfire

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry I haven't been around, I have been very sick and not on the computer much.

The hook reached both Brina and Coolhockeymom, I will be using a random generator to draw a name soon of those that have sent squares.

I will be starting to put the afghans together in a month or so as I am still waiting on some squares from a couple people.

I HUGE thank you to everyone that used the hook, or even held it for a few days to feel the love and caring. It is smooth and lovely to work with as all of Jimbo's hooks are.

May each of you be blessed with your caring and love. :manyheart:hug

Ah gee, I'm sorry to see you've not been well Angelfire! You're too good, kind, and generous to be sick! Such a kind heart should always be well.

VERY best wishes for a restful and complete recovery!

Your biggest fan

Jimbo

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to share a picture of the squares I made with the famous Jimbo hook for the Traveling Hook III. They are going out in tomorrow's mail. I know I am late :blush. 20 lashes for me!:kick

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6Rzf3zTpIeE/SvH8IvMPntI/AAAAAAAAAhI/LRYVGOZASHg/s200/070.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am sorry I haven't been around, I have been very sick and not on the computer much.

The hook reached both Brina and Coolhockeymom, I will be using a random generator to draw a name soon of those that have sent squares.

I will be starting to put the afghans together in a month or so as I am still waiting on some squares from a couple people.

I HUGE thank you to everyone that used the hook, or even held it for a few days to feel the love and caring. It is smooth and lovely to work with as all of Jimbo's hooks are.

May each of you be blessed with your caring and love. :manyheart:hug

Angelfire, I hope you are feeling better by now. I wanted to thank you for all your efforts to keep the traveling hook III moving along. I hope we were able to raise awareness of this devastaing illness. I know it was an honor for me to get to use that beautiul hook and even more an honor to share it with so many talented crochetiers on such a worthy project.

Thank you too Jimbo! Someday I'm going to have one of your hooks as my very own.

• 3 weeks later...
Angelfire, I hope you are feeling better by now. I wanted to thank you for all your efforts to keep the traveling hook III moving along. I hope we were able to raise awareness of this devastaing illness. I know it was an honor for me to get to use that beautiul hook and even more an honor to share it with so many talented crochetiers on such a worthy project.

Thank you too Jimbo! Someday I'm going to have one of your hooks as my very own.

Nancy, hank you for your concern. As the weather clears i will be getting all of the squares sorted and "designed" to make some wonderful afghans for FARA. I hope we can rasise tons of money for research.:hug

Archived