Traveling hook III- raising awareness for FA . UPDATE !!!!post #509

angelfire

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes, I am still in!! I want to help and promise to use the hook fast, and get it on its way to the next person, I returned your email Bonnie,

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

I'm Still in too! :yes But I really need to get off this computer, so I can work on some items for Jimbo's auction. I sadly missed the last one, and I'll be darn if I'm gonna miss this one! I'm happy to have a second chance. Health issues are the pits, but I am able to crochet now, so I can't wait to get started again. Maybe the physical therapy is working :lol.

Oh my goodness, do we need some more cheerleading to get us all going again. Sure! I'll be happy to get us all going, with the help of my group of happy ladies, who love to cheer and keep us going.... while we do our thing for FARA! Come on gals, we can do this! If I can get back into the swing of things, we ALL can! Who's with me?

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Go Ladies, go, go, go! We CAN do this! Remember why we are doing this! Keep up the spirits and good will!

......and let's see lots of these too, lol! ---> :D:lol:D:lol:D:lol:D

Humor helps to keep us focused and our hearts in the right place! :devil

Hugs to you all! :hug:hug:hug:hug

Ok everybody start making those finger and arm slings now before the hook gets to you cause I think we are all gonna need them by the time we are all through.:hook:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

I couldn't have said it better! :rofl:rofl:rofl Good job Wiz! :cheer:clap:cheer

What's that saying, when the chips are down, the tough get going?

Okay, correct me, I'm having a senior moment here, LOL!

WELCOME BACK DAISEY!!!! WE NEED YOU!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

By the way I am not the JoAnn who didn't get back to Bonnie, nope, I would NEVAHHHHH give up the chance to help out Jimbo OR use one of his hooks!!! NEVAHHH

So keep me on that there list!!

So I understand it is to be an auction....I gotta get this right now, so ARE we doing squares, or somethings for the auction??? PLEASE clarify this for me I am a do-do brain :lol, I dont know if it is my meds or just me anymore :rofl

of course Wiz you are still on the list and JoBug too. JoAnn is still on the list, we all have time away from the computer at times and that is why I am waiting a week to update.

The deal is , make anything you want for the auction with the hook, if it is squares, send them to me, if it is something else, send it to Jimbo. But remember you only have the hook for one week.:c9

Daisy thank you for your cheerleading ability, I knew that we could count on you.

:hiHi! It's great to see you, Daisy! You're the best cheerleader I know! :hug I almost kinda wish I hadn't already had the hook so I could still be part of this project. :( But, I can still cheer everyone else on. :yes

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!! MAKE TONS OF STUFF FOR FA!!!! I'LL BE ROOTIN' FOR YA!!

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:clap:clap:cheer:cheer

Cherri, Angelfire, JoBug and Wiz,

Thank you for all the sweet things you said.....I'm blushing! :blush

Today is a new day and time to call out the cheerleaders to perk up our spirits and spice-up our coffee today. So, where ever that hook may be today ( I forgot who has it now, lol), may it fly like the birds, move like silk and feel soft as a cloud. May every stitch be made with love!

Here they come again, our favorite high kicking, pom-pom swinging dancing gals who love to cheer us on............drum roll here:

Have a great day all you wonderful and generous crocheters.

Thanks for the cheer Daisy. That is just what I needed to jumpstart this day.

You are most welcome! I'll cheer every minute of every day, just to wake up our crocheters and get them in the crocheting spirit for FARA! :hook

One a FARA, Two a FARA, Three A FARA, Four,

Six a FARA, Seven a FARA, Eight a FARA GO! Go, go, go! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Maybe I better go get me a double cup of coffee! :devil

I am not involved in this, but I come and read about it, to find where the hook is now and where it is going.

I am a quite cheerleader for you guys. You are doing a great job and deserve big kudos for what you have done and are doing.

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, please post the DC# when sending it out so everyone can see where it is, I think this will be fun for everyone and get the spirit moving. I think with your cooperation we can have trhis project finished by the new year.

Remember you have it for one week and then it must move forward.

I understand that this had become delayed, but I hope with everyone's help that it will move smoothly from now on.

ATTENTION; IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE AN E-MAIL FROM ME AND IF YOUR NAME DOES NOT HAVE A * BY IT YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST AS OF FRIDAY FEB 6TH, I DO NOT HAVE YOUR CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE CONTACT ME @ angelfire4u4ever at hotmail.com if you want to remain on the list of participants

these have replied thus far;hook sent, hook received , squares received, item sent to Jimbo

tris4crochet

TheLadyWind

tracyleigh

Cherri

grannyannie

CrisKad/Desiree

Jadyn05

Inga (Ireland)made item for auction to held in WA

chrissyf

wildthing1058

JoAnn

CandEsmom*

tiffmeyer

Segi1974*

Juanita*

Krystal16*

Daisy*

loopy1*

jmccrochet*

kittyloverdeb*

LindaL*

JoBug*

teakaycee*

nana*

wiz3283*

DeboraS*

mbcindy*

Brina*

coolhockeymom*

angelfire*

sent you another email hon.............. :U first one must have got lost *sigh*

I would like to remain on the list please!!!!!!!!!

:heart

:mug

Hi, Everyone!

I joined this project through Anglefire's blog several months ago but just found this group -- glad to know there is a place to meet together!

Jimbo is a sweetheart, love my Jimbo hooks :) -- so I appreciate being a part of this wonderful cause.

Debora

Hello, I am sorry I have not been here in a few days. I lost my aunt on Saturday Jan. 31st and have been trying to comfort my mom as it was her sister and deal with my own grief. I have updated the list with e-mails and pm's that I have received. Sorry for the delay, God bless you all for helping with this.

Archived