Traveling hook III- raising awareness for FA . UPDATE !!!!post #509

angelfire

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I next on the list? :think

Hey Krystal, are you gonna show pics of your items? Sure would love to see what you made with the incredible Jimbo hook!

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

I am still working as fast as I can - it will be a lap/baby afghan when done (hopefully!) and of course I will send pictures.

Can I have the address of the next person to send on to so that I have it when ready???

Will send it to you today.

Next person Is Miss Maxx and I have sent you a pm with the addy.

Some things came up and it took me a little longer than I had hoped, but it is DONE!!

th_THIIIdone.jpg

The color is a little off - a little darker/duller than it actually is. It's a nice lapghan size... :yes

I hope to get the hook out tomorrow afternoon!!!!

Beautiful lapghan, Krystal! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I'm amazed, that you did ALL that, in such a short time with the hook! It's amazing what you can get done.....when you feel you half to, lol. Oh, did I say your lapghan was beautiful? Yup, it is certainly fabulous! :cheer

I'm still waitin' for my turn to come, lol.......one of these days :yes.

That's just beautiful Krystal! I can see I'll have to work hard to keep up with this hook's past performance!

Looking forward to getting started.

Happy crocheting,

Thank you so much! I will box the hook back up and send it out this afternoon!

Enjoy it, everyone!

Hi Krystal,

Can I start stalking my mail lady yet?

Where's my spy camera? Where's my spy camera? Where's my spy camera? Where's my spy camera?...........

:lol! Don't worry the postal service is aware of the danger involved when dealing with us! She'll probably just laugh and say, "Not yet Bart."

anxious to get started,

happy crocheting,

:oops I've been dealing with a sick kid...

BUT the good news is, you caught me 10 minutes before ehading out to pick others up from teh school bus, so I have it in hand and will get it out on my way, assuming my DD5 doesn't precipitously develop other "symptoms" on the way there. :rolleyes:yuck

:oops I've been dealing with a sick kid...

BUT the good news is, you caught me 10 minutes before ehading out to pick others up from teh school bus, so I have it in hand and will get it out on my way, assuming my DD5 doesn't precipitously develop other "symptoms" on the way there. :rolleyes:yuck

Thanks! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

OK, it's on its way....my DD didn't like the ride much, but she didn't get sick until AFTER we were home. :whew

I'm pretty sure she's got a sinus infection and she's been complaining of a yucky tummy for a few days as a result. I think the car ride pushed her over the edge. I'm hoping it's not the virus, as I have 3 other kids it could effect. (Plus me. :yuck)

Anyway, here's the DC#

0307 1790 0002 5124 9886

Awwww poor kid. Get well soon honey!

It's that time of year. My great nieces have croup and now for one it has turned into pneumonia.

Lets hope they're all better .... and soon!

I'll let you know when it gets here.

Thanks again,

Archived