Traveling hook III- raising awareness for FA . UPDATE !!!!post #509

angelfire

I understand, Joyce. Just glad the hook is with you now. Hope the baby shower and Christening go well and everyone has a good time. :hug Enjoy your time :crocheting!

The hook is here. I got it out of my mailbox last night but I've had so much to do, I won't get to pick it up until after Sunday, sunday night at the hopefully earliest. Sorry I didn't post. Between work and prepping for a baby shower/Christening, I haven't had much time.

Joyce

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand, Joyce. Just glad the hook is with you now. Hope the baby shower and Christening go well and everyone has a good time. :hug Enjoy your time :crocheting!

Joyce, family comes first, always.

Enjoy the weekend and take a couple extra days to savor the hook, I will be home next week to get you the next name and address on the list.:manyheart

Thank you so much for understanding. I've already done quite the number on my nerves trying to get more and more done for the shower. Funny how we know it takes 9 months or so for a baby to get here and it's always last minute. I did some shopping for him today just in case lol.

Thanks again for the understanding.:hug:manyheart

Joyce

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all

Things have gotten crazy in my world and I've not been able to use the Traveling Hook. I'm waiting on an address and I can forward it on.

Joyce

• 2 weeks later...

the hook is on it's was to kittyloverdeb. Have fun:cheer

here is the list for those that are curiously about where it goes next.

tris4crochet

TheLadyWind

tracyleigh

Cherri

grannyannie

CrisKad/Desiree

Jadyn05

Inga (Ireland)made item for auction to held in WA

chrissyf

wildthing1058

JoAnn

CandEsmom*

Juanita*

Krystal16*

MissMaxx

Daisy*

loopy1*

jmccrochet*

kittyloverdeb*

LindaL*

JoBug*

teakaycee*

nana*

wiz3283*

DeboraS*

mbcindy*

Segi1974*

Brina*

coolhockeymom*

angelfire*

Sorry ~ I just got off the mailbox to visit the 'Ville. I am sitting on the box waiting for the hook!:mail It didn't come today so probably on Monday it will be here. I will let you all know when it arrives safe and sound!

Let me just say the hook is wonderful!!! It fits my hand and fingers like it was made for them and it is as smooth as silk! It is the most beautiful hook and I feel more than honored to be able to crochet with it. Thank you Jimbo for another work of ART! :hug

Well I am getting ready to say Goodbye to the hook. :waving I don't want to but realize it must move on. I am so happy that JoBug is getting it next! So JoBug you HAVE to get feeling better so you can use this beautiful hook that Jimbo made!!! I KNOW how much you love his hooks. I managed to make only 5 squares (I am a slow crocheter) but I am so glad that I was able to participate. I will be mailing the hook out tomorrow...Monday June 29th after I get off of work. It's coming with lots of love and :hug's to you JoAnn!!!

I got the hook!! I got the hook!!! I AM so excited!!!! It is perfect alright, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the case it is in!! And Deb, thank you for the WONDERFUL card too!!!

So I will sork it hard this weekend, as sitting having dialysis three hours, I can crochet away!!! They wont let you sleep..lol....they wanna make sure you are okay I guess...lol..so I will work this hook like no other!!! Thank you all, I am HONORED to participated int this

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

I got the hook!! I got the hook!!! I AM so excited!!!! It is perfect alright, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the case it is in!! And Deb, thank you for the WONDERFUL card too!!!

So I will sork it hard this weekend, as sitting having dialysis three hours, I can crochet away!!! They wont let you sleep..lol....they wanna make sure you are okay I guess...lol..so I will work this hook like no other!!! Thank you all, I am HONORED to participated int this

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

Well my time must be about out, please let me know and pm me the addy of the next recipient, and where to send the squares I made.

HUGS

JoAnn

Thank you sweetie, I DID have fun with it!! And am so excited!! Please send me your addy to to send the squares I made. Hugs adn Love JoAnn

JoAnnI will send you the addy in the morning, I am not home and the list is on my home computer, hope you had fun.

:eekOMGosh............. its coming to me.. the hook is coming to me! :woo

I'm so excited! Cant wait to get some charity work done with that awesome hook!!!! :hook

:heart

:mug

Archived