Scarves for victims of abuse, pattern ideas added post 963

grannyannie

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I'm still so scarce, but I've developed pneumonia and a UTI and feel lousy. I'll check in as often as I can. Thank you to everyone that has been helping out and "Hello" to the new folks that have joined us!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I'm still so scarce, but I've developed pneumonia and a UTI and feel lousy. I'll check in as often as I can. Thank you to everyone that has been helping out and "Hello" to the new folks that have joined us!

Oh crap, Ann! :eek:( I'm sorry you're feeling so badly. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and get well soon!!! :flower

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Hi Everyone,

:hug I hope you feel better hun! We all can take care of ourselves here.

Hi Everyone,

I thought I see how every one was doing on their scarves. I just completed one using chunky yarn and not sure if I like how it came out.

Ann - here's wishing you are back on your feet soon. We miss you. Sending :hugyour way.

I have not done one scarf for a bit. I did knit some more on the one I have been knitting for over a month though. :lol

Gee, and I thought I was behind :lol. Jessica, I love the ghan on your aviatar

Gee, and I thought I was behind :lol. Jessica, I love the ghan on your aviatar

Its for a charity. :D The colors are in honor of my oldest. He loves that color combo. Esp black. Ever since he found out black is not evil & that it is infact all color combined.

I am beyond behind as I made a cancer afghan for Sissie using that awareness ribbon square.

Hi everyone! Just popping in real quick to let you know I'm still here, lol! I've been getting a lot of sleep in lately! I did manage a scarf though!:hook It's just a simple dc made with homespun. I needed to work on something that didn't take any concentration :lol. Jessica, that is a beautiful ghan in your avatar!

Well, I'm going back to bed. Have a great day everyone! I'll try to pop in again tomorrow! :hug

Good Morning Everyone! Just checking in real quick since I'm up, lol! I managed to get a second scarf done!!!!:yay This one's a simple v-stitch. You won't see a complicated scarf coming from me this month :lol. I'm beating this pneumonia slow but sure! Still sleeping way too much for my liking though! Have a wonderful day everyone!!!! :hug:hug:hug

:cake Happy Birthday Ann, and many happy returns on the day! :cake

:bday

I have been a slacker about scarves myself, but I was followed home yesterday by some Red Heart Collage in "Rose Dust". It proceeded to tell me that it wanted to become a scarf for Compassionate Creations. Now, who am I to argue with talking yarn?!?!?

So sorry I missed your birthday Ann so Happy Belated Birthday to you.

I have also not been feeling well myself and have been laying around not doing much of nothing the past couple of days. I'm feeling better today so I wanted to pop in and say hi.

Ann, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

Jessicagil, hope you are feeling better soon.

I was in san diego the 19th & been not to well since... but I wanted to say...

:bday

Hope you are feeling better dear!

So sorry I missed your birthday Ann so Happy Belated Birthday to you.

I have also not been feeling well myself and have been laying around not doing much of nothing the past couple of days. I'm feeling better today so I wanted to pop in and say hi.

Ann, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

Jessicagil, hope you are feeling better soon.

Belated Happy Birthday and glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Jessicagil and Pat hope you are feeling better soon.

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! I had a nice day! Sorry to hear that you (Jessica and Pat) aren't feeling well. Hope it's nothing serious! Take care and get well soon! :hug:hug:hug

Thank you all for your get well wishes. I am feeling better, how about you Jessica.

Ann how are you feeling?

Been looking for a new scarf pattern to work on. Think I found what I want to do.

Thank you all for your get well wishes. I am feeling better, how about you Jessica.

Ann how are you feeling?

Been looking for a new scarf pattern to work on. Think I found what I want to do.

Good to hear you're feeling better Pat! :clap I'm doing better every day too! Now we need to hear from our Jessica!!! Hope you're doing better too, Jessica! :hug

So what's the new pattern you found Pat? Aren't you going to share, lol! I have several printed out, but haven't tried any yet, keep going back to the same ole ones :blush

Archived