she actually does.../kerchief

RebeccaVelasquez

crochet!!

i feel like it's been ages since i've post a Finished Object!!!

this one is a double project - stashbuster and thread along

it was really difficult to figure out what to do with this - hubby picked it up for me, it's sz 10 thread (i'm SOOO not a threadie!) and it's variegated, which i don't usually care for....... but i happily accepted it from hubby with a great big :hug and :D .

my friend LOVES head kerchiefs and just the other day requested a summer one.... although the colors are questionable... the thread is a great weight and it lays nicely.

i used this pattern as a guide... because this is done in thread the number counts are way off......

weaving in those ends and sticking this in the mail today :clap

kerchief001.jpg

kerchief004.jpg

Very pretty, Rebecca! I, too, am not a threadie but there are so many beautiful things done in thread. Maybe one day............

:yay :yay :yay :yay YAY! Hey that's really pretty! I like those colors.

And don't feel bad I feel like everyone here could crochet circles around me before I could get finsihed with one thing! LoL

That's really nice! BTW, if it makes you feel any better, I can't remember the last time I've finished a FO on here - I've posted a couple of little things on my blog, but nothing really "postworthy" lol ...

That turned out really nice. Great job with the thread.:clap I know that color also. I saw it one day & it really stuck with me. I didn't buy it & then couldn't find any. My daughter in Nacogdoches found some at her Hobby Lobby & picked it up for me. Will get it sometime soon.

Looks very pretty!!!! I got brave and oredered some thread from jackie and am going to give it a whirl!

I did too!!! Can't wait for it to arrive. I have been practicing with Size 3 thread.

Great Job Rebecca!

Michelle

I love that color and the kerchief looks really good.

I learned on thread so I can do things in yarn or thread.

I really like working with thread sometimes.

:frog

I really like the kercheif!!! I like the colors too:)

So what???does your hubby just stop on the way home and go looking for yarn for you? With out you asking???

what a guy :lol

I really like the kercheif!!! I like the colors too:)

So what???does your hubby just stop on the way home and go looking for yarn for you? With out you asking???

what a guy :lol

i'm a lucky girl :c9 anytime he goes to walmart he brings something home. the other day he bought 9 skeins of caron jewelbox... i asked him "why 9?" he said, that's what they had :P he's so goofy!:lol:manyheart

Archived