2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoo-hoo! I actually finished that scrapghan, and used up every ball of yarn in my house, but one! OK, I still have a few complete skeins sitting around, but I feel SO thrifty! Any way, I used one ball of yarn today, so +2 for today, leaving me at +6 for my WTD, and +3 for my YTD. :D

Thank you, Laughlovehook, for motivating me. :hug

finished my patches, and they are ready to mail. Working on toys tonight, football and bunting baby. A couple more and they are caught up, then back to rug.

2 skeins and 1 ball making +5.

um... what does all of this mean? I can't figure out what you are saying. :think

I was wondering the same thing myself, Dar. I figured on top of keeping track of SKEINS, she was also keeping track of yardage for some reason?

she posted something about it early on in this thread...I think it was what she does with her leftovers in order to make yo yos or granny daughters, ???

Visiting my MIL for a couple days..she has a bag of yarn she won't use anymore,,,the eyes aren't what they used to be - fortunately, I can put it to good use,,,just have to add it up UGH :eek:eek -- actually, that's subtract it :lol

Started a throw for DB this afternoon but spent more time froggin' than crocheting,,,but I think I finally like what I'm doing - halfway thru 2 skeins. Can't wait to see what my numbers look like tomorrow :P

Just used up another skein on my Seraphina. It's a little less than half done; I should have it finished this week if classes don't bog me down too much.

Nght, you are being SUCH a good girl this year!!! :lol

It's killing me too!! :angel

You'll be happy to know (or disappointed!) I didn't even set foot in Michael's yesterday, so NO points to add, or subtract rather. I did tuck ends on that RR ripple tho, but it's in the dryer, so no pic until I get home from work. I started a new project, simple lit'l rectangle granny last night, for lack of anything creative coming to mind. Time to get ready for work, happy stashbusting to all! :lol

It is very hard to be good. I have to be good from now on because I can't afford to buy any more yarn unless I have to have it for one of my WIPs. I will be running out of stash really quick because of that.

Raelynn - that is beautiful.

SABOTAGE - I call it.

I friend just handed me a coupon to Michaels. I love her, but this makes it oh so hard to keep away. I think I will run my errands on the other side of town today after work

<sigh>

I think I am going to join this one...new year, new start, right? :) Hopefully!! Im on a mitten-busting kick right now, so hopefully it will help me out a bit! Here we go...and we're off!

Archived