2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

I really cranked out some rectangles last night while waiting for hubby to get home from football and this morning while he was working. I am out of the hole:clap. I used up two skeins of Berella 4 and a ball of yarn so I am at

+1 WTD and 167 YTD

edit. I finished another skein while hubby is working overtime

edit another skein bites the dust:c9

+5 WTD and -164 YTD

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used up 2 balls making ghosts for Halloween (+2) :cheer. The pattern I have is cute, but I didn't like the way mine turned out. So I made another, but changed it. If you change something enough, can you call it your own design :think?

WTD Score: + 5 :clap

Ellie 13

+28 jeannie 1205 GOLD MEDAL!!!

+15 raelynn SILVER MEDAL!!!

+11 dragonpuck BRONZE MEDAL!!!

+10 Tia

+10 Jenny Bunny

+6 appy lover

+6 econ-nerd

+5 Ellie 13

+5 angelfire

+4 KellyA

+3 basjordan

+2 walker1021

+1 Marzee

-7 hseger

-10 Dreams Of Yarn

-51 CLLinda SHOOT THE MOON!!!

I'm just staying away from the stores for a long time now.

Busted through 5 balls of yarn today, so I am starting out the week a lot better than last week.

:manyheart

Used up a ball tonight making a little doll hat for the neighbor's sick daughter. She's had a fever since Thursday.

I thought it would cheer her up.

:manyheart

I'm starting off this week negative. Sun. a friend gave me what was left of the 2 skeins she took a few weeks ago :(. Both were about 2/3 gone, so I rolled them into balls (- 2). After work today I found a slightly used pound skein at my door (- 2). No label, no note :think. Maybe it's time to donate to the seniors knitting group again :D.

WTD Score: - 4 :(

Ellie 13

OK. I haven't posted since Sept 2, so I had to think about this hard:

Since my last post I've used 1 full skein, turned two skeins into balls, used 11 balls, so that takes me from -2 to +13.

Unfortunately I had to purchase two skeins of yarn yesterday so that takes me from +13 to +7.

It shouldn't take me long to get rid of those two and then some over the next two weeks!

On Monday I went to Joann's and bought 2 skeins (Caron's pounders) for a sweater for my daughter. I also used up a skein on her shawl. That girl can keep me in projects. (I'm very proud that my 14-year-old is not only willing to wear my projects, but actually requests them!) :manyheart My net is -2. By the way, Herrschnerr's is having their annual fall yarn sale. I will probably shoot the moon when my order gets in.:devil

Archived