2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

Okay I am not off to a good start :( -26 I had to get some buff for my quiltghan, I will be using lots of stash for the details though :think. Well I am off to make some squares and get rid of some of these skeins. :):crocheting

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my score for this week so far:

7 skeins mercerized corded yarn = 14 (for Swap Partner bag)

1 skein cotton yarn = 2 (beach cover - 2 of 3)

TOTAL: WTD = +16 YTD = +141

I've thought about joining this - but I'd be hopeless.... like over the past week - I used up 4 skeins on a shawl, got another 2-3 skeins into a WIP afghan, and some partials into some toys -- but then I've bought almost 80 more skeins .... I need a *yarn addict* game to participate in LOL!

Hey, I need to post today due to computer unavailability over the weekend. I am currently at +3 for the week. Yeah, finishing the positive!!

Here's a little cheer for the rest of you too!! :cheer:cheer:cheerYou can do it, go for the + signs.

I'm swimming in yarn this week. Not much progress on my projects (finished off a ball but not enough time and continually frogging) and hubby sent yarn AND I bought the yarn for my king size blanket.

-20 for 10 cones of WW cotton, +1 for the ball I used up

WTD:-19, YTD: +154

Well I needed a neutral color for the background for the quiltghan so I am -26 but I have already finished a skein so that is +2 which will put me at -24. Right? Well I am off to finish a ball. :):cheer

I used 1 ball and rolled 2 skeins last night (+3) :cheer. Today on the way to the library I stopped at a yard sale because I saw a small baby blanket 35" X 32" maybe :think, I'll measure it later. It's small because the woman couldn't get more yarn, a multi colored, blue, purple, green and cream. I said I'd put a border on it and send it to Project Linus. She said if it was going to charity, it was free. I felt bad, so I bought 2 skeins of Fiesta Lt. Sage (-4). It's worth every point to rescue it, as it might not sell and just get tossed :(. Does RH still make Fiesta :think?

WTD Score: + 2

Ellie 13

Archived