2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on quickly cleaning the house and then grabbing my crochet bag and heading towards the beach. It's just so peaceful out there. First time of the season too.

The boys are going to a golf outting and dd is with her boyfriend, so I'll have peace and quiet. I can't wait.

I'll be sure to post when I get back from the beach.

:manyheart

Again, it was another low scoring week for me, but atleast I am going in the right direction. :clap At this rate, I will be out of the negatives in 8 weeks. :eek Unless some yarn jumps in my cart while at the dreaded Wal Mart. I have been being a good girl and NOT looking at my favorite on line yarn store. Been using up my stash making scaves, yo yos, grannies daughters and granny squares all for the charity group I belong to (Crafting for a Cause). :manyheart

WTD score amounts to a whopping +3 :hook

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and is able to honor their fathers in some way.

I used another ball (+1) :clap. Then a bag with my name on it mysteriously appeared in lobby of my appartment building Thurs :think. I didn't recognize the writing, but I know who was using those colors. There were 3 skeins, 5 partials and 9 balls (-20):eek. I "regifted" the partials and balls in a package I sent out Fri. :devil (+14). So 1+14-20 = -5 :(. Below 10, but still positive :clap.

WTD Score: + 7

Ellie 13

Add 3 more to my score for a good week.

WTD=+12 YTD=+98!

It was a good day at the beach. Nice and peaceful. I am glad I had the time by myself today.

:manyheart

I somehow managed to delete my Stashbusting score from my signature!!! :thair:thair

I don't know what my last total was !!!

But I do have +8 for this week.

I looked back through the history, and on May 18, you had YTD +325. May 31 +17 (so YTD +342)

June 7 +6 (YTD +348)

Today +8 (YTD +356)

Does that sound right? It's very impressive!

I'm posting my final score for the week! I've busted 4 skeins and rolled 1 more into a small ball so +9 :cheer, which puts me at:

WTD: +17

YTD: - 26

Yeah! A positive score for a change!

Here are the scores for the week:

Schmetterling +56 GOLD!!!

sahm2g1b +17 SILVER!!!

CLLinda +12 BRONZE!!!

Legalwoman17 +8

isserlie +7

Ellie 13 +7

Krystal16 +6

darski +5

DreamsofYarn +4

Walker1021 +3

appy_lover +2

Hseger +2

alwayscrafting +1

lpgeorge123 0

needlearts 0

unicorn37757 -1

itzhunic -10

yarncat -21

yarnmonkey -21

slksnell -30

cyM -44

basjordan -63 SHOOT THE MOON!!

So, how do I update the title of the Thread to reflect that the new scores are at #3271?

You can't. Only the orginal creator of the thread can do that by editing her post.

Thank you for including my score, I was gone all day yesterday and came home exhausted. I had thought I'd get to it and never did. :(

bought 2 more skeins for yet another project I just have to do :D

I need to finish projects not add more to the list :lol:angryI'll figure this whole thing out eventually :yesor not :devil

-4 for the new week

Archived