Buffalo Bills blanket

tracyleigh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome job! And you said you graphed it as well? Awesome!! I just started a Boston Bruins graph-ghan a week ago. Wish I could make it at your pace. If so, I'd be half way there. I don't know that I'm even 1/4th of the way there....sigh You did a wonderful job!!

I have done a Boston Bruins one as well. It was only a lapghan tho.

To be honest, I am not currently employed so I have lots of time on my hands. It is either clean the house or crochet.....LOL.....seems like a no-brainer to me.

Also, my hubby works nights so I am quite sure he wouldn't appreciate me vacuuming while he is trying to sleep...LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I always say to myself when going to get to see something you've made, especially any ghan - here goes! - in anticipation of seeing another SPECTACULAR, SUPER SPLENDID creation!

And, not only that but this only took you less than 2 weeks to make - you rock!!

• 1 year later...
Do you have the pattern for this blanket? I would love to make one for my daughters boyfriend, he is a diehard fan..

Unfortunately, team logos are copyright/trademark protected. This means that to distribute a pattern, the designer/publisher has to get permission from the trademark/copyright owner, which usually involves expensive licensing arrangements. So far, I'm not aware of any officially licensed team logo patterns.

The original poster may have created the graph for the pattern herself. Due to copyright/trademark laws, she wouldn't be able to share the pattern with anyone else.

Some people do choose to make unlicensed patterns available (for sale or for free), but Crochetville's guidelines do not allow for links to, discussion of, or hints at how to find any such patterns whether via post, private message, or email to other members.

Sorry that we're probably not going to be able to help you, unless you want assistance in general explanations of how to create your own graph.

wow i love that. even thou I hate football (*ducks the flying crochet hooks of football fans lol*) but the bills are my big brothers fave team.

Any tips on how to do it? i have a Cross stich book somewhere of winnie the pooh and Precious moments and I'd LOVE to make one out of it. I know each squre is a stich but converting it to crochet and how to do color changes is my problem. Do i cut n tie each or just Carry all the yarn oer with me stiching over it with the color im working with... this is the only thing keepin me from a graphghan.

• 2 months later...
A friend of my son's father asked me to make him a Buffalo Bills blanket

Just a question, as this sentence confused me. A friend of your son's father, so a friend of the father of your son, or the father of a friend of your son?

I'm just curious.

Very nice blanket though! I don't have the patience for large pieces like that. I'll stick to hats.

• 5 months later...

That is a work of art -- gorgeous! Did you design or have a pattern? I have never seen a sports afghan that detailed and beautiful! Guess I should read through the rest of your replies and see if you already answered. You are awesome! I have to admit to a little jealous at all that talent! ;) I am going on 2 months on my current afghan which is nowhere close to the detail you have put in yours!

Archived