cathedral window pattern

DameErin

annie's attic don't do international orders :(

any ideas where else i can buy it?

if you know someone stateside that would order it for you and then ship it to you.

Wow! I really thought they would never release the pattern again. I saw all the discussion about here on Crochetville but I just put it all to rumors.

The yarn and picture look different. Maybe they had to have the afghan crocheted again with a current yarn and rephotograph it.

I'm glad I don't have to pay $50 plus!

Purple is my favorite color!! Can someone explain why it would be an intermediate? I can't see the "detail" I would like to see...

Is it pieced together? Is there varigated color in it? or is it lots of color choices?

Its beautiful, just not sure if I would make it without just a bit more information. Thanks.

Purple is my favorite color!! Can someone explain why it would be an intermediate? I can't see the "detail" I would like to see...

Is it pieced together? Is there varigated color in it? or is it lots of color choices?

Its beautiful, just not sure if I would make it without just a bit more information. Thanks.

I have the original pattern and am about 3/4 of the way finished (though it's been a good six months since I worked on it.)

Yes, it's pieced together. You pick a light variegated and a dark variegated and two solids (the original pattern called for black and white). There are hexagons that are crocheted separately and then attached but for the most part, you just go round and round and round. The stitches themselves are the standard DC, SC, and chain if I remember correctly.

It appears the new pattern is a bit different in its color choices. I wonder if the original designer was involved with the updates.

To put on a cherry on this wonderful "sunday", Annie's Attic is offering free shipping for orders of $20 or more for the next two days. I think we can all easily spend $20!

Hmmm, just wondering if this is only ONE pattern or the entire book with several patterns in it? According to what I'm reading, it looks like it's just that one pattern. If it is just the one pattern, it won't hurt the eBay sellers all too much as they are usually selling the entire book and I think that's what we have all been waiting for!

It also says that it was "updated with todays colors" so it must be a new picture for the ad.

Has anyone else noticed that when you click on this link it gives this message "The product that you have selected is out-of-stock or could not be found"? I ordered this pattern on Friday and I have a confirmation e-mail....I hope I get a copy....

Hmmm, just wondering if this is only ONE pattern or the entire book with several patterns in it? According to what I'm reading, it looks like it's just that one pattern. If it is just the one pattern, it won't hurt the eBay sellers all too much as they are usually selling the entire book and I think that's what we have all been waiting for!

It also says that it was "updated with todays colors" so it must be a new picture for the ad.

I've been waiting for this particular pattern. I don't even know what's in the rest of the book....:lol I guess for those who want the entire book, they will go to ebay.

Thanks for posting the info that the pattern is again available!:cheer

Debbi

Archived