Lily Sugar 'n Cream Cottage Bag w/Gingerbread People

Becks

Has anyone else made this Lily Sugar 'n Cream Cottage Bag?It's HUGE!!!!!!

And it uses a TON of yarn too!!!

Never-the-less, I made mine in pinks....(it's two-strands of yarn throughout)...(click on the images for an enlargement of the photos)....

th_DSC00001-18.jpg

Side one. I attached a plastic canvas Gingerbread girl I had made from a kit from Mary Maxims.

th_DSC00002-17.jpg

Side two with a Gingerbread boy. (The jingle bell on his bowtie has flopped upwards over his mouth. Sorry about that. I didn't notice that when I took the photo). :blush

th_DSC00005-15.jpg

Both sides look like this. (It's 15" x 15" squared with a 12" bottom forcing the sides to sort of "bow outward".)

th_DSC00003-17.jpgth_DSC00004-17.jpg

I'm filling it with Christmas gifts for my folks, (candy, warm snuggly throws, candles, soaps, etc.) I figure my Mom can use it as a yarn tote or project tote after Christmas. (She always has a project going on in every room of the house so she doesn't have to go far to pick up something she's working on.) :lol

:lol They are huge, aren't they? :lol

I tried to box it up today to mail to my folks and it was so big after I stuffed it with everything, that I finally had to un-package everything and re pack the things into two boxes. :P

Archived