Letter J Pillow

Woven N Spun

Hi all.

I created a pattern today as I am trying to use up my "stash". I decided to make various pillows for my children.

Here is what I came up with.

Dscn1163sm.jpg

Only problem is...they are fighting over who gets it.

You can find the pattern at

http://www.wovenspun.com/fp_j_pillow.htm

Please let me know if you find any errors.

Thanks for looking. :hook

Thanks all for the encouragement. I am spurred on to create more.

I think I will be working on the letter *C* today. (in my mind I hear the Seasame Street theme....this show brought to you by the letter C...anyway....)

Guess I know what I will be busy doing in May gggggg

What a neat idea...letter pillows!!!

Ah yes, Sesame Street...is brought to you today but the letter J and the number...picking something random here...8. (Of course, I've never watched Sesame Street...:D )

C is good but then I think you should just start at A so don't leave any out :lol

Just kidding :lol no pressure.I think it's a great idea and Thank you so much for sharing your pattern:hug

tee hee...thanks for the laugh. At this time I don't have a child that starts with the letter A...although I guess I could adopt you. I mean...what's one more adopted child. :devil

I am halfway through the letter C. I did use a much smaller hook (by accident) and I think I may like it better. Perhaps it will make it easier to spell out a whole name????

Hope to have it ready tomorrow sometime.

C is good but then I think you should just start at A so don't leave any out :lol

Just kidding :lol no pressure.I think it's a great idea and Thank you so much for sharing your pattern:hug

Archived