Show your stash!

LOL you'll have to get onto Ravelry (link's in sig) to check out my stash, as I don't think I have a good recent overall pic of it (too scared to take one!). And that's just the stuff that I catalogued. I have at least a few more skeins, like ancient stuff my mom brought home from the yard sales for me - both yarn and thread - that aren't on there.

That's a nice stash you have! Really beautiful yarn too! :c9

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My craft room is totally frazzeled right now. I no sooner organize it after fair and I have it a tumble again because of Chritmas. But I showed pics on my blog a while back, and although my yarns have been used and then replaced with new stuff, I still have as much as always. I can't resist a sale, and neither can my DH.

That's a nice stash you have! Really beautiful yarn too! :c9

Hehe thanks. What's scary is I've only been crocheting & collecting that for - well, a year and a half now. hehehe

Here's some of my stash.....:heehee

Linda :sun

http://madcrochetingfool1.blogspot.com

That's only some?? :blinkTruckload wise??? You're killin' me!!!

The top of our 12'overhead camper is FULL of yarn in big ziplock bags ,,,The spare bedroom closet is full of yarn in sorta-semi organized,,,k,,,,never mind that,,, it's piled in bags mostly.. The closet in the computer room has shelves with mostly RH yarn. When I pull yarn out of the camper and cover the Family Room with it,, DH asks if I have enough yarn yet,,, Answer along with me ladies and gents:no:rofl

Wonder if DH would let me pile it all into the truck to see if it's truly a truckload,,, no to dangerous,,,he might drive off,,,:heehee:laughroll:2eek

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crochetingfool/sets/72157600527543022/

I only say some because that picture is 5 years old...hehehe My hubby and I were driving in the country and stopped at a barn sale...a lady was selling an entire yarn shop...my hubby asked me if I wanted it and bought the entire shop...:eek:eek:eek:eek Needless to say I was in heaven...:c9 You can never have too much yarn!:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn

I only say some because that picture is 5 years old...hehehe My hubby and I were driving in the country and stopped at a barn sale...a lady was selling an entire yarn shop...my hubby asked me if I wanted it and bought the entire shop...:eek:eek:eek:eek Needless to say I was in heaven...:c9 You can never have too much yarn!:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn

ok linda...it's official!!!! you have THE coolest hubby in the entire history of the world.

Anyone remember this one??????????

http://mochimochiland.com/weblog/?p=111

wow--that lady has more yarn then my local Michaels and Jo-ann's put together, lol.

This is my puny stash. It is the only picture I have. I actually took it to test out my new camera back in February. There is another crate below this one stuffed with yarn, also. I'm poor so I only buy what I need for each project. I used to have a little basket on top of the crates to hold the scraps (those little balls of yarn you are left with). I thought they looked pretty all displayed but my landlady tossed it (long story).

yarn.jpg

:lol

Maybe I should let DH look at this thread, so he'll realize I don't have as much yarn as he thinks I do!

I really don't have a place to display it all for pictures without dragging it all outside, and I'm not going to do that.... Sorry, but that would be a real hassle.

I've got a drawer of cotton thread, a drawer of nylon cording, two big tubs of worsted, baby-weight, and a little wool, and one smaller tub of specialty things like fun fur. If I got it all out and put it together it would look like a lot, but the way it's tubbed up and out of sight, it's not so bad.

Whenever DH sees me digging in a tub he just rolls his eyes.

:hook:yarn

I love looking at everyone's stash pics and hearing about how we organize all that yarn. Just think of the various things a human can find to be addicted to...and how many yarn lovers use their addiction to bless other people...Can the same be said of the majority of other things we humans love to collect or injest? At least yarn is lovely to look at and doesn't make us fat or dangerous.:cheer

Here is my stash. It has grown ALOT since I first signed up for the Ville. All of the wicker baskets & the box full of yarn was gifted to me by some really generous yarn fairies/friends.:manyheart Sorry that the containers are all closed but getting everything exposed is way too BIG a job. I have to sit on those totes just to get them closed. :D

(clickable)

th_000_0126.jpg

th_000_0125.jpg

th_000_0124.jpg

th_000_0123.jpg

th_000_0122.jpg

th_000_0121.jpg

I took these pictures this morning. I was digging for yarn, and thought while I was on a mission to find something, I'd snap some pictures.

This is the variegated yarn I am using for most of the RR's for Christmas presents

th_MyStashforChristmas.jpg

Excuse the mess. I haven't put everything back in it's right place yet. There is yarn in all the totes and boxes.

th_MyStash1.jpg

There is a big tote behind the 2 smaller ones.

th_MyStash1a.jpg

The top 2 shelves of the Linen closet.

th_MyStash1b.jpg

The next 2 shelves of the Linen closet.

th_MyStash1c.jpg

Yarn that needs to be sorted and put in the proper tote. This is a good size toy box converted to a coffee table/bag'o yarn holder!!!

th_MyStash1d.jpg

i have quite a few bags of wip's and a few bags of yarn but the battery in the camera needed a charge.

all pics clickable

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crochetingfool/sets/72157600527543022/

I only say some because that picture is 5 years old...hehehe My hubby and I were driving in the country and stopped at a barn sale...a lady was selling an entire yarn shop...my hubby asked me if I wanted it and bought the entire shop...:eek:eek:eek:eek Needless to say I was in heaven...You can never have too much yarn!:yarn:yarn

Wow!! Linda,,, I didn't know that's the story attached to the Truck'o'yarn!That is so awsome:yes Your hubby :rock 's !!!

Love this thread, way to stash. wish I was a neat freak,, :P

I took these pictures this morning. I was digging for yarn, and thought while I was on a mission to find something, I'd snap some pictures.

This is the variegated yarn I am using for most of the RR's for Christmas presents

th_MyStashforChristmas.jpg

Excuse the mess. I haven't put everything back in it's right place yet. There is yarn in all the totes and boxes.

th_MyStash1.jpg

There is a big tote behind the 2 smaller ones.

th_MyStash1a.jpg

The top 2 shelves of the Linen closet.

th_MyStash1b.jpg

The next 2 shelves of the Linen closet.

th_MyStash1c.jpg

Yarn that needs to be sorted and put in the proper tote. This is a good size toy box converted to a coffee table/bag'o yarn holder!!!

th_MyStash1d.jpg

i have quite a few bags of wip's and a few bags of yarn but the battery in the camera needed a charge.

all pics clickable

Hey speedy, can I help you sort them and play in all that yarn? :lol

You beat me in everything, way to go...

Anyone remember this one??????????

http://mochimochiland.com/weblog/?p=111

This is so cool. I wish I had a house with a full house-size basement...I'd do the same thing. I'd put a nice easy chair right in the middle to crochet, crochet, crochet and design, design, design....ahhhhhhhhhhh:c9

http://madcrochetingfool1.blogspot.com

Here are two pics of my stash.:hook Pics are clicky...and I'm sorry about the kitty butt!

The first is my scrap stash...I'll use em someday!

th_DSC01970.jpg

The second is my stash closet...there's some in xxl ziploc bags to the left as well.:blush

th_DSC01971.jpg

Hey speedy, can I help you sort them and play in all that yarn? :lol

You beat me in everything, way to go...

You are welcome to come anytime you want to!!

You can help sort it, you can play with it and pet it. And I'll even let you have a skein or two :hug

Archived