Golda's making news in Crochet Magazine!

On a whim, thinking it would be really cool to get Golda, the 94 year old crochetier from Montana...(see my post here in the 'Ville and my blog about Golda) some recognition in a crochet publication.

So, I emailed "Crochet Magazine" to see if they'd be interested in featuring Golda in an article.

Welp I got this really nice note back from the editor, Carol Alexander, who's in charge of the newsletter, that yes indeed they'd be interested and they're featuring Golda in their Oct. 16 edition of "Talking Crochet E-Newsletter".

So now Golda will be get some recognition in a national E-publication!!

I thought that was just pretty dang cool of them to do.

They have a free newsletter subscription if you've an interest.

Pretty nice of them to do, eh?

On a whim, thinking it would be really cool to get Golda, the 94 year old crochetier from Montana...(see my post here in the 'Ville and my blog about Golda) some recognition in a crochet publication.

So, I emailed "Crochet Magazine" to see if they'd be interested in featuring Golda in an article.

Welp I got this really nice note back from the editor, Carol Alexander, who's in charge of the newsletter, that yes indeed they'd be interested and they're featuring Golda in their Oct. 16 edition of "Talking Crochet E-Newsletter".

So now Golda will be get some recognition in a national E-publication!!

I thought that was just pretty dang cool of them to do.

They have a free newsletter subscription if you've an interest.

Pretty nice of them to do, eh?

Totally WoW all over the place!

I love that e-newsletter and I will have something to look forward to now!

I think you are a pretty nice lguy yourself Jimbo!

No i haven't told Golda yet. Just happened a little while ago.

She's still floating over all the kind comments she's getting in my blog.

Can't get over how nice crochetiers are!

Carol Alexander is a wonderful lady and it's because of the Talking Crochet newsletter that I wrote to her sharing a pic of one of my projects that I ended up in the letters to the editor for January 2006! So Jimbo, way to go...and congratulations to Golda...I look forward to receiving that newsletter when it hits my inbox!

You rock Jimbo! I'd make you some real, non-diet brownies, but I'm not sure they'd make it to the post office, let alone Washington! :devil

All the women like Golda deserve recognition. Without women like them, this country and this world would be a much sorrier place. I'm just glad she's been introduced to us. Everyone deserves a bit of a pat on the back, just for making it to 94!

Aw thanks you guys. I don't deserve all those nice things you're saying... but Golda sure does. And I just heard she got her hook (I made her a hook from this fabulous smelling juniper from her old ranch) and word is that she's a pretty happy..

Wisht that you could all meet her. She's a treasure.

It won't be on till Oct. 16th... but its at "Talking Crochet E-Newsletter".

for Crochet Magazine. Don't have a link but i'm sure you could google it.

But you can see Golda in my blog and the link to that is below this post. Its the second entry down.

Yeah, what Granny Square said.. and if you can click on the longer version, its

http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/content.html?type_id=N

I think that's direct to the newsletter. I think also that you can register and it'll be emailed to you.

Archived