We lost our Gabi

Just wanted to share with all my wonderful Crochetville friends that we lost our only "girl" kitty, Gabi this morning. She had just got a clean bill of health from the vet the day before but I guess it was just her time. She was 8 years old and we had lost her brother ZuZu last year. Our 3 "boys" will miss her, as they all loved, and at times antaganized her! I know that you all will share in my sadness.

:hug Oh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.:hug I dread the day when I will have to say goodbye to one of my kittybabies. I'm still grieving over one that passed 7 years ago.

So sorry about your loss. I lost Nibs just 2 weeks ago, and, every time I turn around I still expect to see him.

I wish I could say something to fix it, but words can only do so much.

Prayers & hugs,:hug

So sorry to hear that your sweetie has passed. I have two sister kitties and a German Shorthaired Pointer that I love very much and dread the day that I have to say Goodbye to any of them. Pets give you so much comfort and unconditional love. Hugs to you.:ghug I also recommend the Rainbow Bridge site, it was very comforting to me when I lost my sweet Doberman a few years ago.

Oh, Deb, I'm SO sorry to hear about Gabi!! :cry

They certainly do have a way of stealing our hearts! DH and I have nine, ranging in age from 1 year to 13 years, and each and every one of them is special to us in their own way. I will light a candle for Gabi to help her find her way to the Rainbow Bridge. Godspeed, sweet little Gabi.

Elle

I'm so sorry to hear about Gabi. I have 4 cats and I know how awful you must feel. We who love our pets as family members understand. Our hearts are with you.

Real Deal

Thanks again to all my 'ville friends! You have helped more than you will ever know. God bless you all! You see, Gabi belonged to a friend of mine who had to give him away after having a son who turned out to be allergic. She begged me to take Gabi (since I had her brother) and knew that she would have a wonderful life at my home. It has brought me such joy and comfort when Kim asked if she could bury her at her house. To know that she is going to her original "home" to spend eternity is such a comfort and Kim told me that she felt so honored that I agreed to let her do that.

Looking back on Gabi's last few days...it is so apparent to see the Holy Spriit touching my life. I thank God everyday for my hubby, my kittys, and my dear friends!

:hug:hug:hug To each and every one of you!

Archived