Free skirt pattern @ Elann.com

Karen C.

If I thought that I could get that done, I would go for it, but $60 for the yarn? Any suggestions on cheaper yarn that would work?

Hmm, I don't see why you couldn't use some Peaches n 'Cream. It has the same gauge as that yarn, and both are 100% cotton. :hook

That is cute!

Oooooo....that is beautiful! I don't know if I'd have the patience to do all that, but I bookmarked it anyway...just 'cause it's so gorgeous! Thanks for the link, Karen!

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I printed that pattern right out and put it in my folder so it wouldn't get lost if my computer has one of those unexpected memory dumps!

I have a couple of beautiful skirt patterns now, between this one and the spiderweb skirt that was posted here a couple of months ago. I just have to steel myself and tell myself that I am going to start one and not stop until it's done! Once I do one, I know I'll do the other. I just have to get up the guts to start one! It doesn't look too complicated, it just looks involved, and I have to be in a special kind of mood to "do" involved. :lol

Hey, at least my pattern collection will be the envy of the neighborhood, if not my wardrobe! :lol

Elle

Archived