Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

I got the package today! :hook

Good job to all those who worked on it before me - it looks better in person than in the pictures.

I went ahead and brought 3 skeins of yarn on my walmart trip that I thought would match the colors of the afghan based on the pictures of it so far but those cameras can play tricks on you. I brought a cream colored skein but it looks completely different than the light color of most of the afghan so I'm trying to get my creative juices flowing to figure something out... I have a stitch pattern figured out so expect a picture of my addition soon!

Glad it made it safe and sound! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with :D

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to everyone who's waiting on me to get done... 3 friends - 2 from California and 1 from Germany - flew in on Thursday to visit me so I've been spending all my time with them since then and haven't done much crocheting. I have one round done but I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 more done after my friends leave Tuesday afternoon and then I'll be able to send it off to Christi!

• 2 weeks later...

I see I have a bit of a wait, too...that's okay, though. I'm not bored while I'm waiting!:lol ... I don't dare list my Christmas projects in my siggy line:eek

I'm not bored while I'm waiting!:lol ... I don't dare list my Christmas projects in my siggy line:eek

You and me both. I have been thinking of putting the list on my blog though, but just the thought of typing the whole thing out in a post scares me off from it. It is going to be extremely long. :eek

So, here goes. Some new neighbors moved in down the street and one day the man of the house decided to build a shed. Well, the whole family, wife, kids, mom, dad, I mean the whole family, there must have been about ten of them, got out their lawn chairs and set down on the edge of the street facing the house, watching this guy build a shed. They even ordered a pizza, can you believe it? My DH and a friend were standing in the yard looking down the street at these people. I couldn't resist! I walked up behind them, and with a slow Jeff Foxworthy drawl I said, "If you sit on a lawn chair in the middle of the street, watching your man build a shed, while eating a pizza, you might be a redneck!" The guys almost fell over laughing.

So, how'd I do?

I've been with CV for six months but haven't posted 250 times, can I still get in? If so, put me in the beginning.

Oops! A bit premature I think. I continued reading and discovered that your done taking names. That's alright, I'm going to watch it's progress and when the ghan arrives at Jadyn05's, I'll drop in to take a look at it. Hope you enjoyed my joke though.

Hey tigger's momma!!!!!! That was too funny! Wonder though, if you drive down the road in a Conversion Van singing "I'm married to a waitress I don't even know her name...." if that makes you a redneck too! :lol

If so, you and I are top of the list!!!! See ya tomorrow night!

Archived