Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to join this. If its not too late and I am not too new. I wouldn't care where you placed me.

Im sorry, Rachel... the requirements are for 6 months of membership. But please do stay around the boards, as there are plenty of reasons to stick around, and more great CALs like this one all the time!

I got the journal all filled in, and I'll be sending it out tomorrow! :cheer

Get ready, angelfire@!!!!!!

Im sorry, Rachel... the requirements are for 6 months of membership. But please do stay around the boards, as there are plenty of reasons to stick around, and more great CALs like this one all the time!

I got the journal all filled in, and I'll be sending it out tomorrow! :cheer

Get ready, angelfire@!!!!!!

Thats ok. I remember reading about there being some sort of time requirements. I think I am going on 2 months. I love it here!

You ladys have fun. I cant wait to see pictures.

Thats ok. I remember reading about there being some sort of time requirements. I think I am going on 2 months. I love it here!

You ladys have fun. I cant wait to see pictures.

Keep on checking in...the time will fly!:hook

You know what happens when you stop reading a CAL for a day??

You lose track of everything that's going on!!!

Okay, so that's not a joke, but it's true nonetheless! I didn't get to this thread yesterday and I'm lost! Ah well, just means I have to check in a bit more!

Krystal, that square is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get the blanket. I'm glad I'm near the end, because I start classes up in a few weeks and it'll probably take a bit to get to me. So it'll be later in the quarter!

I'm packing up the square and journal and swatch for mailing today!!!! :woo

I am pretty sure you are going to post pictures for us on lookers, but what about the journal? Thats just going to have instructions and counts in it correct? OOOOH I am still bummed I can't join this one.

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As men will.)

Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00......on one condition."

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said.........

"Clean my house." hilight!

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As men will.)

Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00......on one condition."

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said.........

"Clean my house." hilight!

hahaha :rofl

My answer would hav ebeen "WASH MY DISHES",, but that works, too! :rofl

The package went out today on its way to angelfire... now where is my purse? Hmmm.. it's somewhere, with the confirmation number in it.

The journal has row directions and stitch counts, as well as some comments in it. You are more than welcome to write a little about yourself, add a picture or two, whatever to the journal. :D

You're welcome, but for what? :think

For starting this thing, of course:D ! Anything we do together bonds us closer (if that's even possible at this point!):manyheart

This is a fun project and not too much to handle...plus I love seeing other people's work...in person!:yay

Archived