Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

oooooh! That's what it was for... :lol silly me. No problem - this is like a dream come true for me. :hug

I have a problem making myself clear...lots! All you have to do is ask DH:lol

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As men will.)

Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00......on one condition."

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said.........

"Clean my house." hilight!

That was great! I should tell my mom this one!

I just saw this one online..... LOL!

This cowboy rides up to the saloon and thinks he might stop in for a drink. He gets off his horse, walks around to the back of the horse, lifts up the tail and then kisses the horse right on the butt. The cowboy then heads into the saloon to get himself a drink.

The Bartender says, "I know it’s none of my business, but did you just kiss your horses rear end???"

"Sure did", says the cowboy. "I've got chapped lips."

The Bartender asks, "Does that get rid of them?"

"I don't know", replies the cowboy, "But it sure stops me from licking them!"

Oh Goodness!!!

Alright, here's my joke...

On opening his new store, a man received a bouquet of flowers. He became dismayed on reading the enclosed card, that it expressed "Deepest Sympathy". While puzzling over the message, his telephone rang. It was the florist, apologizing for having sent the wrong card. "Oh, it's alright." said the storekeeper. "I'm a businessman and I understand how these things can happen." "But," added the florist, "I accidentally sent your card to a funeral party." "Well, what did it say?" ask the storekeeper. "'Congratulations on your new location'." was the reply.

:cheer :cheer cheer me on the package arrived today:cheer :cheer the picture doesn't do justice to the beginning of this. I love the center.

:think Now what can I do that will continue to do justice to Krystal's beginning?:think

thank you for giving me an opportunity to be part of this. :manyheart

I need for creativepassage (Becky) to post here that she's ready to receive it!

Seems like our Miss angelfire had some perspiration inspiration and is flying right along. She'll be ready to mail out SOON!!!!

Can't wait to see the picture!

***I look both ways......sneak quietly toward the tree....yes, Krystal has her back turned....just a few more steps.....and...... I made it back to the tree without getting caught! Whew! That was close!! ***

I'm warming up my crochet hook as I post this....send it my way!!! :D

That is just beautiful ladies! I can't wait to get my hands on it. I wonder what it'll look like when it gets to me since I'm WAY down on the list!

Today's giggly is as follows...Let me preface with saying that I'm a blonde and love this joke!!

A group of blondes walk into a bar. One of the women tells the bartender to line up a row of drinks for all of them. The gals lift their glasses and toast, "Here's to 51 days!" and they proceed to down their drinks. Once again, they tell the bartender to "line 'em up", and once again they toast 51 days and down their drinks.

The bartender says, "I don't get it. Why in the world are you toasting 51 days?"

One of the blondes explains, "We just finished a jigsaw puzzle. It had written on the box '2-4 years,' but we finished it in 51 days!"

Woo-hooo!!!!

Becky has come out to play, and Bonnie is ready to send it oN!!!

OK, let's not ALL feel pressured to move this along quite so quickly. The way Bonnie said it, she just felt inspired - the stitch called out to her.... but we're not expecting miracles all the way down the road!

Archived