Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

Inspiration has struck! Will hopefully have a picture for all Sunday evening!!:dreaming

o.k....a joke and a riddle:

1. You are stuck in a room that has no doors or windows...no way out. It's just you, a mirror and a table. How do you get out?

***You look in the mirror and see what you saw. You take the saw and cut the table in half. Two halves make a whole. You go through the whole and escape!*** (Hi-light)

2. My dog has only two legs. I named it Cigarette. Sometimes I take it out for a drag :lol

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks fabulous Becky! I really like the brown. I only hope that when I get it, I don't make it look ugly... I'm still coming up with ideas for color and stitch pattern - I better come up with something soon!

I'm waiting to see it and feel it to get inspiration. If I tried to think of something now I KNOW I'll change my mind several times before I get it!

Wow, Becky - that looks great! I can't wait to get it in a while. I echo what others have been saying - not sure I will be able to do justice to it, but I look foward to trying!

:lol

Ankey - did you get the square yet?

Nope, I was hoping it would come in the mail today because I'm making my weekly trip to Wal-mart tonight and was going to bring the square to pick out yarn (my stash currently consists of 4 skeins - I'm totally serious) but I just checked my mail and it still hasn't come. Maybe tomorrow?

I got the package today! :hook

Good job to all those who worked on it before me - it looks better in person than in the pictures.

I went ahead and brought 3 skeins of yarn on my walmart trip that I thought would match the colors of the afghan based on the pictures of it so far but those cameras can play tricks on you. I brought a cream colored skein but it looks completely different than the light color of most of the afghan so I'm trying to get my creative juices flowing to figure something out... I have a stitch pattern figured out so expect a picture of my addition soon!

Archived