Pretty Purple "AJ'S" Wristbag

YaYa Yarnhood

OK That did it... I just HAD to go print that pattern out.... my yarn was yelling at me. I think my hooks might have been in on it too.

Great Bag!

Wow, YaYa. That turned out really pretty. I love the white trim & white flower. Really offsets the purple bag. Very good job. :clap

What a great job!! I have to say it is so rewarding to see so many people use the pattern. I just love everyone's bags. I think I need to make some more now too.

Andrea (AJ)

Very cute. Is that a bead in the middle of the flower? One question? Do the bags hold their shape well once it's got things in it?

Bec

Yes that is a green bead in the middle of the flower. And I can't tell you how the shape holds as I have been making them for gifts. But I am sure that someone else who has made them can answer that question for you. :wink

Very cute. Is that a bead in the middle of the flower? One question? Do the bags hold their shape well once it's got things in it?

Bec

That's pretty! I love your flower :)

Edited to add that mine holds shape very well. I made mine of wool though it's not felted, but I carry around mostly light stuff in it. :)

Archived