Diagonal Throw

lauravee

In November I had started working on a diagonal afghan from LB's website. It was intended as a gift for my husband's friends and his fiance for a housewarming. I had put it down 1/3 of the way through and picked it up two weeks ago and I finally finished it on Tuesday night. Needless to say I was slightly dissapointed in the outcome because it looked more like a parallelogram than a rectangle. Thus I decided to keep it for myself and I will whip up something new for them. I have until mid-July when they officially move into their house.

Crochet010.jpg

Oh yeah, I used LB's Homespun.

It's beautiful! I don't see why your friends wouldn't love it.:c9 I'm never happy with anything I make for other people. I'm always paranoid they won't like them. For example, I made a baby blanket for a friend a while back, I didn't think it was gift worthy so I just threw it aside. I made another blanket, I wasn't happy with that one either. Luckily the third I made was the one I gave to her. I still wasn't completely happy with that one either though. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to crocheting. I wish I wasn't. :( Oh well!

Archived