RamblinRoses my newest shawl design

Katchkan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose

Kathy -

Here is a dozen cyber roses to honor your beautiful roses shawl! It took my breath away and I especially love the ruffle it just goes with the roses!

A question as I admire your wonderful creations - do you crochet at a certain time every day or for several hours at a time??? You come out with the most lovely and intricate patterns so very quickly it seems! I am an ol' slow poke and so many on this site seem to be able like yourself to whip up such nice things and so FAST!

:rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose

Kathy -

Here is a dozen cyber roses to honor your beautiful roses shawl! It took my breath away and I especially love the ruffle it just goes with the roses!

A question as I admire your wonderful creations - do you crochet at a certain time every day or for several hours at a time??? You come out with the most lovely and intricate patterns so very quickly it seems! I am an ol' slow poke and so many on this site seem to be able like yourself to whip up such nice things and so FAST!

Since my accident in February which forced me into an early retirement from what I did before, I have lots more time to crochet. I do put at least 4 hours a day into my crocheting now. Normally more. I became a full time fiber artist at that point in my life. You get lemons make lemonade as the saying goes. Doubt I can ever make what I made before with this, but I do love it...........

That is Jaw dropping gorgeous:applause ! As usual you have created a fantastic pattern Kathy! Amazingly every pattern you come up with is better than the last! Thanks for sharing this with us.....:hug

Kathy, that is so beautiful. You really need to get your patterns published. You are so talented. Maybe I don't know already but are you selling your pattern somewhere where we can buy them? I would like to see more of them if you do!

:yes

Absolutely love it, Kathy! Please tell me that you started from the long end and DECREASED, rather than the other way around!;) I'd go nuts if you had to make 500 ETRs every two rows!

Absolutely love it, Kathy! Please tell me that you started from the long end and DECREASED, rather than the other way around!;) I'd go nuts if you had to make 500 ETRs every two rows!
I started at the bottom, but it has a mesh edge, not a block edge a little easier to do. Not 500 ETRs. I wouldn't want to increase that much with blocks either.

Most things I make to give away. But this does look very easy to wear, and I would like to make one for myself!

I love it too - have just seen this thread as we've been busy with visitors lately.

It's very, very beautiful, and I want to buy the pattern, the minute it's published - this is just the right type of accoutrement for Queensland weather. I'd love to make it in a really bright colour.

:clap

Kathy, it is absolutely gorgeous! I love roses, too, and if I ever finish the shawl I'm working on (which is a rose inside a heart doily pattern using sport yarn)..... Let's just say I would love to make this shawl.

:manyheart:hug

Kathy

I am sorry to hear you had an accident :( but you know the "lemonade" is a blessing to all who enjoy and know your work!!! I love that you are a full time fiber artist - it is amazing work you do and I am a HUGE fan!:tup:cheer:2rock

Kathy, I looked on crochetnbeads for the pattern, but didn't find it. Will you publish this one? I really would like to make it for myself I believe.

Archived