Tablerunners in half the time. New publication with some of my designs

Katchkan

I am pleased to share with everyone that Annie's Attic has a new booklet out with some of my design in it. It is Tablerunners in half the time. It has 4 of my designs in it. I haven't seen the whole book as of yet. Soon I hope. It is a real thrill for me to see my designs actually in print. Who would of thought? I still find it hard to believe.

You can see the booklet here

Congratulations, Kathy. It's hard to believe other people think our work is worth paying for, sometimes, but you definitely, definitely have a talent that is marketable, and I'm glad you followed through. I'm sure they were more than happy to get such nice, new, well-done designs! I hope the book is a success and that there will be other successes to follow!

If anyone's patterns deserve to be published, yours do!:yay I am so-o-o thrilled for you.:yes Just wish I liked doing thread!:D But I DO like looking at the projects!

The booklet is in Annie's Attic's latest catalog. I received it in the mail today. Lots of new cool stuff! Kathy, did you design the purple motif runner?

Thank you everyone, It still amazes me to see something of mine actually in print. Must admit I never would have had the nerve to persue getting published if it wasn't for the wonderful people here giving me nudges. So when I say Thank you I really mean Thank you for helping me to realize a dream.

The booklet is in Annie's Attic's latest catalog. I received it in the mail today. Lots of new cool stuff! Kathy, did you design the purple motif runner?

Yeap that is one of mine. Mine are all motif designs.

Yep that is one of mine. Mine are all motif designs.

I love it Kathy! That pattern alone will make that booklet a must-have! (You've almost converted me into a threadie, Kathy!)

• 4 weeks later...

Kathy, I ordered and received the booklet. It's wonderful. Your patterns are wonderful. I especially like Lilac Blossoms.

It's funny though -- there are eight patterns in the book -- four are yours and four are by Elizabeth WHITE (same last name) and your middle names both start with the letter A. How strange is that?

Kathy, I ordered and received the booklet. It's wonderful. Your patterns are wonderful. I especially like Lilac Blossoms.

It's funny though -- there are eight patterns in the book -- four are yours and four are by Elizabeth WHITE (same last name) and your middle names both start with the letter A. How strange is that?

I know we laughed at how that was going to look. No relationship whatsoever. Just a coincidence of fate...... Glad you like the book. I have yet to see it. Can hardly wait to receive mine.

The first two in the book are yours (Lilac Blossoms and Poppy Fields), the next two are Elizabeth's, followed by two more of yours (Oak Leaf and Shining Star) and the last two are Elizabeth's. Three of yours are on the very glossy back cover (the fourth one is Elizabeth's) and the cover is Elizabeth's.

The photos take up about a 1/3rd of the page. It's beautifully done. Very professional.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived