My wool "AJ's Wrist Bag"

meowy

Yay I finished it! :cheer I didn't add a flower yet, not sure if I will on this one.

It's Fishermen's Wool (Lion Brand) that I dyed up with Wilton's icing dye. There's only three colors of dye used. About 1/3 of the skein is each color, Red, Purple and Green.

meowy_ajbag1doneb_medium.jpg

meowy_ajbag1done_medium.jpg

:clap Very cute! Love the colors! I really like carrying the wrist bags because shoulder bags are always falling off and hand bags hurt my arm. I use mine everyday! Great job!

Danielle

Looks great. The colors remind me of that rainbow popcorn I got at the fair when I was young. A bag like that would look great fulled...super sturdy!

Great job.

Bec

looks good! you did a great job dying your yarn as well....

so, the next question: are you going to full it? huh? huh? huh?

are ya? are ya?

Well, are ya!! I'm dying to know how it will turn out. I'm working on a cotton one now.

Thanks guys! :)

I'm afraid if I felt it it might shrink too much eek. It's just right for the various junk I have to carry haha. I used it yesterday when we got groceries and got a few comments. Kind of strange to have people walk up and pet my purse when it doesn't even have any funfur on it haha

I think I'll crochet up a test square and see just how much it shrinks though. :) Only felted knitting stuff before, so I'm not sure how crochet stitches felt down.

Archived