polly prissy pants image heavy

bobwilson123

here is my second DOLL thant i have made

i had heaps of fun making her and she has turned out better than i expected :woo

i crocheted the eyes because polly is a pressie for a small child

thanks for looking

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

Fantastic! You did a great job on both of the dolls. I'm most impressed with the hair on Polly. Did that take a long time to do?

the hair didnt take that long to do as i didnt do a FULL head of hair ...she just hs a fringe and half a head, but because her hair is in a pony tail it looks like it is full....i think if i did a full head of hair it would have been top heavy :yes ......the ahir was easy just make a chain longer than you want the curl ..then just do 3 dc in each chain ...it will curl coz there is too many stiches :hook

love her name. sooooooooooooooo cute. you did a great job. where on earth did you get that pattern?

sorry mate there is no pattern :no i just made it up as i went along :yay

Clare they're cool! i must have missed your first doll posting as she doesnt look familiar. Ringlets.. you must have spent ages on the ringlets! well done Clare!!

Very nice!

It would be great if you could write up a pattern for her, including the eyes an dress.

the eyes were easy . make a circle and finish off and then make another with one extra round....sew the smaller one on the bigger one and thats it !!

Archived