couple more squiggly potholders

Heather ,

These are terrific! I still have to try and make one. Tell me what kind of yarn or thread are you using??? Brand and type? I plan on making one or more after I finish the wip in my crochet basket.. soon. Wonder if you are using thread or yarn and what type exactly? These are just great... luv them!:cheer

Wow, those are awesome, will have to save this pattern and try to make one. I like others wonder what type/brand of yarn you used. Just tooo Cool !!!

wow! I printed this pattern to try some time ago, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Your stitches look closer together than the example, and the example is stunning. Smaller hook than the example perhaps?

Would love details on the yarn and hook used.:yes

I really love the colors you used! What a good idea to translate a pattern in rug yarn to thread. I can imagine that you are inundated with requests for those. I'll have to keep this in mind for Christmas. There's no local source for beautiful colored thread so I'll have to decide where to order from online....what a fun chore!

Thank you for the inspiration!

These are just as awesome as the other pair you posted a while back:yay !! The colors that you used will brighten up any kitchen!! (I finally got the hang of making those, but I dont' like having to hide all those tails:eek !! Nice job:hook !!

Those turned out great! I love the colors you used in them.

I have been in a slump lately. Maybe I need to get the one out that I started like this and work on it. (Maybe I'll actually finish it...) :P I am only allowing myself to work on things that need to be finished... :sigh

Anyway very cool potholdres and thanks for sharing them with us.

Tina

Archived