Latest afghan...

mistiaggie

Hi, this is my first official post, other than a "Hi" post before the forum switched over. Just thought I'd share what I just finished.

That's my kitty Leo laying on it. He's a total squirt!

RWB Blanket

Thanks! :) I'm loving looking at everyone's creations and learning new things. I've only done afghans but I want to adventure into purses, hats, belts etc!

Thanks! :) I made it for a friend and she's allergic to cats so I had to use my little tape roller to get the hair off! I used r,w,b pounders but can't remember which brand. Just kind of made the thing up using mostly double and single stiches but kind made something up for the "lacy" looking middle area. Just hade some fun with it. I have only followed a pattern once!

Aren't cats funny. Mine do the same thing when I make projects. They must have cat smell on everything! I like how you went bold with your colors!

Very cool--did you follow a pattern or just wing it cause the design is reall nice. I say, pick a purse pattern (or not) and get crackin'/ you can do it~ sorry if that sounds like "Bob the Builder". :eek

~ DAWN

Very cool--did you follow a pattern or just wing it cause the design is reall nice. I say, pick a purse pattern (or not) and get crackin'/ you can do it~ sorry if that sounds like "Bob the Builder". :eek

~ DAWN

Thanks for the vote of confidence! :) After I wing through the next afghan I'm making I may tackle one!

About my kitten: I think I may have to make him his own little blankie as well as some little mice for him. He loves mice and i"ve seen some of the stuffed things that you all make and "WOW!" so I think I'll do that also.

Archived