Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's here,I'm soooooo excited,oh my,its gorgeous.

I'm using the only color I have left, after doing all the other cancer squares.its teal for a dear friend of mine in TN who is not doing too well.

Coralie,thank you for the bookmark,what lovely work you do. Linda

I would like to be put on the waiting list for this. I just lost a friend to inflamatory breast cancer two weeks ago and I would love to be able to donate some squares.

Melody

Thanks for you interest, but this Traveling Hook project is wrapping up. WE have a Traveling Hook III going on for FARA research.

Joyce

I've got it!! Yipee! I got it yesterday, but was too busy to use it much. We're going outof town this weekend (this evening-Monday) so I'm taking it with me, and some yarn. Thank you so much pineknot for mailing it to me, and angelfire, for letting me be a part of this. This is a lot of fun!

Victoria

Hi! I mailed off the hook yesterday *sniffle* but really enjoyed getting to use it. I'll post pictures on the blog of the squares I made here shortly. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this!

Victoria

• 2 weeks later...

Getting towards the end, aren't we? Gonna have to get all my squares photographed, tagged and sorted so I can mail them to Bonnie. At least I worked in all the remaining loose ends a couple of weeks ago.

Also gotta post on the blog with my Jimbo squares, too. Plus upload the other photos to Photo Bucket. I'm such a procrastinator! :blush

It is such a blessing to be a part of this very worthy project.

Oh My I just realized my squares are still sitting here...I will get them in the mail within the next few days I Promise...What a goof I am..:(

I was away from my home for 10 days and when I got back yesterday the hook was here. If you can give me a few days to get back into the swing of things, I will whip them up and send them off ok?

The hook is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

feel free to take the time you need to get into the swing of things. I know that everyne feels the same way, enjoy the hook and we will wait patiently until you are settled enough to "whip out" some squares. Take care :hug

• 2 weeks later...

The hook arrived from KnicKnac on Saturday. I'll start on my blocks tonight.

Archived