Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

She did PM to let me know the hook is on the way! It should be here Tuesday, she says. I just need to know what shipping service she used so I can let the apartment management know to expect to sign for something for me!

Joyce

USPS shipping. Have fun

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to let everyone know that I believe the hook arrived safely :clap

I got a note in my lockbox that it was delivered to the management office, so I will be getting it Wednesday a.m. so I won't get to fondle..er, work with it, it until Wednesday evening (though you know I'll take it out to look at it when I get it). I'm so excited. I even have somewhat of a plan to tackle this.

Angelfire, what kind of square count are we at? Can you tell yet?

Joyce

Joyce

im glad it arrived safely i havent heard about the squares though bonnie said she wasnt going to be home and was hoping someone would be there to sign for them. enjoy

Hubby picked them up from the PO today after work, I will see them on Monday when I return home.

Joyce I know that you have been waiting a long time for the hook to finally arrive, I hope you have a great time with it, I know that Jimbo has carved it with love and it travels with it.

Well, all, it's been a blast the last few days working with Jimbo's wonderful hook! I've made all my squares and I'm ready to pack it up and send it Krystal's way. My plan is to get it in the mail Monday a.m. before I go to work!

Krystal, I hope you enjoy the hook as much as I have.

Joyce

:lol:lol:lol

I agree, the cleaning CAN wait. Because you'll have plenty to do with the hook!

I'm glad to be bearer of good news

Joyce

:woo :woo :woo

You have absolutely made my DAY with this news! I had forgotten it was getting close to me!!! I have to make my list, get my colors and get my patterns together. I was planning on cleaning this week, but I think I can wait a bit on that!!! :lol :lol

I got it!

I got it!

I got it!

I got it!

Wow, You are so sweet to send that little extra in there for me, Joyce! Those look delectable! I'm thinking hte kids are getting pasta for dinner so I can park me butt in my chair with the Jimbo hook... I'm really happy, because it's the exact size of my favorite "H" hook. I like that gauge, and I can't wait to get started!

Krystal16, You are going to become addicted to the "Sonny" hook and you are not going to want to give it up. :rofl Yep, it was hard to have to pass it on!

This is how we looked before we got the hook :drool and then, when we had to pass it on :eek:grumpy

Enjoy it while it's in your hands, because the time with it goes quickly. :crocheting

Have a great week!

I'm nearly done with it - it's my third square.. :rolleyes Maybe I should stop, but I just love this hook so much....

I totally get it :hook That hook has me wanting to special order one from Jimbo

Joyce

Archived