Circles of Hope to help local domestic abuse shelter

angelfire

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The last couple of days have been interesting... I got a bunch of these done and my 12 yo decided to help weave in some ends and cut them instead so they came appart!! Well I made some more! Here they are on the kitchen counter...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn129/dorothysgirls/circlesofhope002.jpg

Here they are after vacuming out all the air to mail them!!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn129/dorothysgirls/circlesofhope003.jpg

Please let me know when they arive!:yay:hug:yay

• 2 months later...

do you have a pattern for the little rounds? I don't have much extra yarn, but I have a ghan that I am almost finished with and I could use my leftovers from that. . . if I knew what i was making :D sorry only been crocheting for the last few months :think

I have done some little granny squares, so I think I have an idea of what to do, but I am not sure if they are the same.

do you have a pattern for the little rounds? I don't have much extra yarn, but I have a ghan that I am almost finished with and I could use my leftovers from that. . . if I knew what i was making :D sorry only been crocheting for the last few months :think

I have done some little granny squares, so I think I have an idea of what to do, but I am not sure if they are the same.

SHe has the pattern on post one here in this thread:)

SHe has the pattern on post one here in this thread:)

:blush:blush:blush I guess I should have seen that! LOL I will try to make one, and take a pic, to make sure I have it right.:crocheting:blush

Edit: Ok, is this right? they are so tiny

daughter2.jpg

daughter.jpg

They are tiny...and a hint (something I do). When the next row in a granny or other pattern calls for a ch 3 to start with, I almost always make a ch 2 because my ch 3's are too tall and leave a gap. I think I see yours doing that (I think:think)

You don't have to...and it won't matter to angelfire, but try it if you want...

I saw that and wondered what i was doing wrong, I will try that and see if it helps, thanks! Also I saw that this post is a bit older, she is still wanting these, right? It is an ongoing thing? If nothing else, now I know what a granny daughter is :D

I saw that and wondered what i was doing wrong, I will try that and see if it helps, thanks! Also I saw that this post is a bit older, she is still wanting these, right? It is an ongoing thing? If nothing else, now I know what a granny daughter is :D

As far as I know Bonnie is still doing this - use the link next to her name and send her an email or a PM if you want...you'll need her addy anyway when you want to send them. SHe'll also take bits of yarn, too...you know, those odd balls of colors you don't know what to do with.

I was wondering what size hook everyone is using? I've been doing granny's daughters for years using an "F" hook. Plus, I've been using a chain-3 in my corners. Maybe I'll change it up, so I can send them here.:hook

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived